Another DAYS Gloved Hand Rumor

• Members

I think Steffie would use henchmen, too. But, Thaao's publicist said recently that he had not been contacted by Days and at the moment he was out of the country (Australia) traveling and out of contact. I didn't think the Tony part was true especially since Stefano would probably have him in ball and chains along with Bart in one of his dungeons for their last stunt.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, not yet. I wish she would get something more to do than just give out vision imformation.

She's the Deanna Troi of Daytime tv.

Well, that clears that up. I really think this rumor is part speculation, part truth.

And IA 1000%. The Phoenix would have treated both of them like Hannibal Lecter if he found out about what they did last year.

• Members

OMG Celeste would be awesome. I loved when she worked with Stefano.

Celeste being the gloved hand and working for Stefano makes more sense. I am not sure if Stefano would do all this on his own. He usually has people do it for him.

Again, I am not buying this yet but we will see.

• Members

I still feel that:

One. It's too early for them to reveal who the Gloved Hand is. This is just like last year, when we all speculated on who the SSK was. We had named damn-near everyone in the cast, with the exception of the chuldren and Alice.

Two. I thinkthey are just getting the different stars to play the Hand in different shows, so we can't figure it out. I do feel though, that Stefano is behind it.

• Members

There has been a lot of folks speculating that EJ is actually Stefano's son by Susan, Elvis (is that right?). I think Stefano is the mastermind, EJ and Patrick are his henchmen...EJ rather than Tony will be the favored one. Patrick is just a hired gun and stooge. There is a woman, I'm pretty sure and it could be Celeste...but after today.....consider that Stephanie and EJ have a past and they were in Europe together so it is possible that she has become involved with Stefano, especially since she is Steve's daughter, he'd love to recruit her. I am rambling. It's a fun one to guess.

• Members

If EJ is a DiMera, then he should be Benjy. I know when Benjy was on, he was deaf. But this is DAYS, and if they can do this miracle IVF stuff, then they can make Benjy hear again. Also, E and J are two letters in Benjy's name. I know that's grasping at straws. :lol: No way should EJ be Elvis. That would be the worst SORASING the show has done since Belle, Brady, and Philip.

Another idea is for EJ to be a new DiMera, one Stefano kept off the radar. Or maybe he could have been spawned from one of those Marlena clones that were hid in deep freeze. They can explain away the British accent as him faking one.

• Members

:lol: KR did Ernesto even have a son? I brought him back in my blog you would think I would know :lol: .

I am starting to think there is more then one hand. Maybe EJ, Stephanie (I am a tad suspicious after today but it could be too obvious too), Patrick, Tek, etc-you never know. Maybe Stefano is running the show and has all these people running around manipulating people.

EJ can't be Elvis-it's too much. Although if it brings Eileen Davidson back somehow..hmmm. Benji or a new Dimera would be fine too. I forgot about the Marlena clones-I had no idea they were in deep freeze though where did you learn that Bree?

This is crazy and Roman is right-it is too early yet to know. I don't expect a reveal with this to late August/September at the earliest. That is cool though-builds suspense and keeps the speculation going :) .

• Members

Ernesto Jr. is rumored to be Ernesto Toscano's son.

All of the scenes we've seen definitely make the hand look feminine. I know it's a stretch, especially for DAYS, but there is no doubt that those hands look like a female's!! Which would make Marlena the best choice... Conveniently writing in her absence.

Archived