Y&R/ATWT: TV Guide Spoilers

• Members

The latest issue of TV Guide has a special article with scoops on some of the stories to happen on the soaps this summer. It only gave scoops for Y&R, ATWT, PAS, OLTL, DAYS, and GH.

Y&R: Who Knocked Up Phyllis?

Phyllis will get her paternity results July 19. (I've also read elsewhere that she'll be telling Nick that she's pregnant next week.)

ATWT: Maddie's Meltdown

ATWT will be doing a send-up of teen horror flicks starting next week when Maddie is haunted by a buried secret involving a sexual assault (June 26). Maddie will appear to be going over the edge in late July and there will be a series of murders. It looks like at least three ("...there's a murder. Then another. And another...). Jean Passanante says, "This story may be a little shocking."

EDIT: Scroll down for the other shows scoop.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I initially wanted it to be Nick's so he could marry Phyllis and be hot, but now that Jack is an ass, I want him to be the baby daddy. When Phyllis told Michael they'd have to kill her in order to take her baby, I'd LOVE to see the battle with Jack. Michelle Stafford and Peter Bergman could get their Emmy stuff out of this.

As for ATWT, I'm very worried about a murder mystery. They have such a solid cast, do we really want any three people killed off? Will it be vets? Will it be a teen? Will it be Henry since he's connected to Maddie? Shall be interesting to see..

• Members

Ah, yes... the rental car, though I would have to wonder how much she would try and get people to feel sorry for her (forgetting the fact that she did the same thing). I was going for a fight on the stairs, because Sharon and Phyllis catfighting down some stairs would be an awesome scene.

As of right now, I'm tired of Phyllis woe-is-me crap concerning Nick and this baby... so any harm to Phyllis I'll probably enjoy. If I have to sit through one more Phyllis/Michael/Lauren baby drama that's all about her, I'll scream.

• Members

I will take either one and you know she would be all 'woe is me I was preggo' and no one can say, what goes around comes around...because NO ONE KNOWS. However, if they fight and Phyllis falls down a flight of stairs it's all good.

I'm sick of her whining, "No one likes me..."...well stop sleeping with married men and her, "I don't have anyone else to talk to Nick"...call Michael...I'm just sick of her and I have been since she butted in Drucilla and Malcolm's business.

• Members

As far as ATWT, I really honestly don't think they're going to kill off anyone we've ever seen before. It might be like "Oh did you hear about Mr. Wilcox getting killed"? But I very seriously doubt it's going to be known characters dying.

• Members

There's rumours that the guy who assulted Maddie is the same Dr. Kreeger that tried to get Luke to go to that reprogramming camp. It would be interesting if true, I've always wanted Maddie to be Luke's friend. I think they would make awesome best friends, after all, a gay guy's best friend is usually a girl. :)

• Members

The summaries for tomorrow's ATWT say that Maddie "spots a mystery man from her past."

Maybe she runs into Kreeger? Or maybe Jessica's nephew as something to do with this since he debuts on Monday?

Sounds very interesting. This is how you do teen stories for the summer. You don't make it all about the teens everyday. You treat their story like the other stories going on.

• Members

Here are the other shows that TV Guide covered, including DAYS. Maybe someone can change the thread title.

DAYS: Towel Boy

EJ Wells will have another potential love interest, besides Sami, coming July 4, Patch and Kayla's daughter Stephanie. She will also be a race car driver and apparently she and EJ share a past. The rest just talks about how James Scott has been showing a lot of skin on the show.

PASS: Girls Gone Wild!

On June 29, Simone and Paloma will rile up the gay women of Rome to do battle against Alistair's evil goon squad.

I don't know if this happened this week or next, but Chad and Whitney will find out they're not half siblings and Theresa will learn that her son's father is not Julian but is Ethan.

OLTL: Sex With Rex

On July 5, Rex and Adriana will hit the sheets. They'll be on the run this summer, followed by some creepy stalker who kidnapped Adriana. Although, the stalker's identity won't be revealed until August, viewers already know this person very well.

GH: A Lulu of a Problem

Lulu and Diego will try to destroy Georgie and Dillon's marriage ala "Cruel Intentions." Lulu lies and says she saw Diego have sex with Georgie, and Dillon gets so hurt that he sleeps with Lulu and ends up have real feelings for her. All hell breaks loose in mid-July, when Lulu admits this was all a game. But that's nothing compared to what will happen when Luke returns this fall and finds out that Lulu isn't a virgin anymore.

Archived