Y&R Spoilers for the Next Two Weeks

• Members

These should be good.....

Jack will help Victor keep Nikki in the dark about his health

Brad and Victoria's home is turned upside down

Paul gives Ashley a surprise concerning their relationship

J.T. and Colleen's relationship is tested due to his constant investigation on Brad

Victor will get a scare regarding his condition

Nikki learns of what Victor has done and is not pleased

Neil and Carmen wind up getting paired together for business

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like that they are bouncing Carmen around mixing her up with alot of the cast members. They aren't pimping her as the next best thing and shoving her down our throats... the way Y&R is doing it is very uncommon in the soap world these days.

• Members

Will Neil be getting sloppy seconds? LOL!

WHAT? I guess they haven't forgotten about Paul and Ashley. I have a feeling they're gonna officially end things. There's the planned Ashley/Will/Jill triangle and SOD reports that Y&R is casting a "Kara" to interact with Paul.

• Members

The good thing about it is that they ARE casting someone for Paul. I just wish his kids would return. One thing I find VERY hard to believe is that when Eva Longoria was on....they paired her with...him. It just seems so bizarre, especially when you consider how little they use him and Chrisitne these days.

Glad Neil and Carmen are finally beginning. And I agree that it is so refreshing seeing how they weave her into the canvas. Instead of the usual million new characters (see: Higley), Latham is utilizing the already existing cast and going from there.

I hope nuDays is taking note of everything Y&R is doing and copying the hell out of it!

Archived