AMC: SOD Summer Preview

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I think she very well could because they'll probably want (as someone said above) Bianca to make goody-goody with Josh to help audience appeal for the character. I think the scenario below is rather likely.

But they could still go with the sisters fighting (Kendall could be very pissed about Erica not turning to her once again). But when has that ever changed with Erica and it ain't just Kendall she does it to. So I guess it depends on whether Kendall takes it personally or sees it as Erica's overall pattern and/or that she has sympathy that Erica's secret about The UnAbortion and Erica would've been terribly painful to reveal.

• Members

So would I but its a common theme across ABC the older set if they get any airtime at all is always supporting their children's stories. I could have picked alot of better stories but hey it gets them front burner so I can get behind it. Beats the Jonathan Lily story LOL.

• Members

So would I but its a common theme across ABC the older set if they get any airtime at all is always supporting their children's stories. I could have picked alot of better stories but hey it gets them front burner so I can get behind it. Beats the Jonathan Lily story LOL.

You got me there :lol::D

• Members

Lol, true. Don't get me wrong, I love Kendall, to death. But I still haven't forgiven her for a lot of the rape reveal stuff. She was horrible to Erica, and she's never really apoglozied for it, nor has she ever told Erica she understands. That's why I see her being on Josh's side and not Erica's. Because it takes Kendall a long time to process things. She always seems to think the worst of Erica. :( Now, if she's just pissed cause Erica didn't tell her, I can deal with that.lol But I have a feeling it's gonna be a lot more then that.

• Members

I do think Kendall would understand, but I hope she's pissed. Cause Erica knew how dangerous Greg was, and didn't stop him, and that put her and her unborn child at risk.

Yeah I didn't like how Kendall acted during the rape reveal, but I still hate that Erica told Kendall everytime she looked at her she saw her rapist, that to me is something that Erica should have never said.

• Members

In the rape reval both erica and Kendall's reactions were valid and realistic. Great story.... McT should have left it at that and not try to recreate it with Josh which is exactly what she is trying to do.

Archived