AMC: SOD Summer Preview

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't buy for a second that this is going to happen ;)

I never think J/E are boring and I can't be bored by two people never being seen onscreen together or in a story :lol:. You are right about what should have been but MMT can't write real good couple/family drama unless there are rapes, baby switches and mayhem involved :blink: . Jack and Erica ARE very popular and I don't think they will be breaking up anytime soon. Jack's going to be hurt when everything comes out in the open and rightfully so. I think Brooke and Jeff are just going to be used as outsiders to that drama. I still have high hopes that Brooke is going to get her love interest in Jeff Martin when this part of things end and J/E will be reunited as they always are. :)

• Members

As long as Jeff/Erica and their fetus aren't left playing house when all of this is said and done, I'm good. If that means Jack and Erica, so be it.

Especially since I'm more then likely going to have to live through Erica's fetus and David's spawn of a daugther being happy together. God help me.

Family fetus would kill me. :(

Kendall, without a doubt. Yep. Bianca, eh, she's gonna play myrtr. She'll support her "miracle" brother, run mommy over the coals, then absolve Erica of her sin, in the end. It''s gonna be vomit worthy.

• Members

If either of them did Kendall would be the one most likely too because of the closeless to her situation with Erica and her true existence. Bianca I doubt it. In fact I think she will be one of the only ones NOT to shun Erica.

• Members

Frankly so do I. Erica has no reason not to look to her family for support right when she found out. I just find it very hard to feel sympathy for her. She was so worried about Greg hoovering around Kendall and Kendall thought she was nuts well all Erica had to do was confide in the people she is supposed to trust and love and then it would have all been fixed. Just my opinion as unpopular as it may be.

• Members

Bianca is a Saint. Period. She's going to give Erica [!@#$%^&*], we all know that. She can't keep her hallo unless she does. Who better to sell this trash to us, then Bianca? She'll be speaking for MMT. But she will play both sides. She'll "understand" Erica, and "understand" Josh. She'll probably be the one in the end that gets Erica/Josh to call a truce, and be mother and, god, I can't even say it. :( Then she'll happily listen as Erica takes back the abortion, saying she was wrong, and evil. And that abortion is a sin.

Archived