AMC: SOD Summer Preview

• Members

Seems like Jackson will be the one who has the most problem with the Josh reveal. Do you think while Erica is kidnapped, Bianca and Kendall will make Ryan tell them about what Madden did to Erica?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These scoops sound GREAT. Anything involving Brooke vs. Erica is great in my book. You can't complain now when Brooke finally has story and is named in spoilers. So please stop complaining out it'll be boring. You can't have the best of both worlds all the time.

Colby vs. Krystal could be fun too.

Simone is great too - can't wait to see that.

• Members

I agree. I think Babe will be the one who supports and helps Josh. According to the spoilers Megan disclosed. I'm glad that there developing there friendship. There is something there that really works. IMO.

• Members

Add me to the list of people who are just happy that J/E are getting a storyline about them and not their kids. Hopefully, they'll actually be in scenes TOGETHER and have the opportunity to have some really meaningful scenes as a couple again. I don't see J/E breaking up permanently over this. After everything plays out, I think they'll still be together and Jeff and Brooke will be a couple.

• Members

That's your opinion.

Brooke takes in Amanda...made the spring previews but never lead to anything and I was told then to shut up and be happy Brooke was getting a story. In fact I got a death threat lol...things like that are why I don't back off for the AMC fanatics.

Brooke coming "right to the fore" in May...did it happen? I wasn't watching so please enlighten me if I'm wrong but I know I'm not. Those were her exact words.

McTavish lies/embellishes in previews all the time.

She isn't getting a story and I'm not just going to be complacent because McT dropped her name. She's been doing that in every preview for years.

• Members

Oh well if you don't even watch the show, I'm not going to bother debating storylines or previews or jumped-to- conclusions. I've learned it does no good and just spawns more hatred (not constructive cristicism) for AMC - which I don't care to hear.

• Members
Well, I'm not gunning for a big debate or anything, but to your point, I watch the show (aside from a few weeks I've dropped a couple times this year, prior to that, I've nearly everyday since 2001) and I agree with Agnes' assessment about McT, previews and Brooke mentions.

I think there's been plenty of evidence of this, particularly with regards to Brooke. I think we'd all love to see Brooke have her own story but we keep hearing about it and get a handful of throwaway scenes. Perhaps this time will be different. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Members

MMT has said the same thing about David for the last year, and still NOTHING. And when he is on, he's a prop to Dixie, and nuts in his obsession for her. I don't ever trust a word out of MMT's mouth.lol I think we'll see Brooke once a month, if that. I want to be wrong, and I hope I am, but so far...I'm batting 1000 in MMT speak. :mellow: And, that's not a good thing. :(

• Members

Hmmm something interesting, in the new SID, there's an interview with CamMat and he says that Ryan's rekindled feelings for Kendall are due to the baby and the love he feels for him.

Fits what Cam said a few months ago about what Ryan's love for Kendall being all about the baby ;)

• Members

what he's saying is his great love for the baby has helped him realize he still loves kendall, imho. he is in love with kendall, period end of subject. he will hide this for now so she can be happy.Rendall is far from over. the subtle slug fest for Kendall's heart tells me that there is something going on here. ryan & zach are both aware of it but Kendall's not. should be interesting.

Archived