AMC: SOD Summer Preview

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah that is true. But having the audience hear the voiceovers then to have her not remember was a complete waste of time for me. Even without the voiceovers we knew that Zach was doing what Kendall wanted and we knew that Kendall loved Zach and we also knew that Babe was telling the truth. IMO we didn't need the rest if she wasn't going to recall it. She should have been quiet like Bianca was in her coma.

I just find it frustrating.

• Members
Not much of a storyline because she hasn't written one since their wedding.

That's kind of my take. But JHC is a friend of TK's and perhaps she had some influence, but it's awfully hard for me to believe that McT would let Rendall go without directives, to save her job or that she sees the necessity of further redeeming Ryan first. One way to do that is have Ryan back off, be the bigger man, then let Kendall re-develop feelings for him as she is impressed by Ryan's love for HisSon. Any in case, Ryan and Kendall together=Me No Likey.

I don't know about "all of Erica's family" but I am sure some of them will and some of them won't so we'll have warring factions. It really could go either way with Kinks. I can see an argument for Kendall/Bianca supporting The UnAborted One in his pain of betrayal/rejection over Erica and I can see Kendall/Bianca supporting Erica for her choice and the pain of meeting her 30-year-old WalkingTalkingFetusSon. The way she's writing Jackson lately (ie, poorly), I imagine he'll be blowing up and yelling a lot.

In regards to how Erica will be treated by the Martins, take a look at the current abcmedianet pics of Erica, Jeffie, UnAbortedMartinBoy and Dr. Joe and you'll get a clue about where we're headed at least initially. Almost all, if not everyone of those pics has Jeff pointing The Martin Index Finger of Sanctimony at, crouching over, having a physically domianant posture over Erica. Then there's one of the Clan of the Blood!Martin Doctors warmly shaking hands. Lovely, huh?

There is an awful lof to Kane family drama for Binky to miss out on. I wish Eden would stay but having McT write Bianca is awfully hard for this Binky fangurl to take. *conflicted*

• Members

a triangle is already in the works otherwise why are Zach/kendall/Ryan even grouped 2gether for the summer s/l? and i know will some say because of the baby, i don't think so. it's not like kendall will wake up and dump zach of course not. it's something that will develop over time, imho, but there is just no way that all of this ryan confesse his love, kendall hears but doesn't hear, zach, binky & ryan know but kendall doesn't,kendall will remember in time stuff is all for no reason.imho.

• Members

Nope I don't see a triangle at all. Ryan will pine for Kendall, then he'll find out Spike's not his, then have to move on with Annie, whom has a little girl Ryan will most likely bond with.........

Yep she'll find out, but IMO I don't think it will make a difference. Kendall's made it more than obvious she's moved on.

Plus they tried a triangle back in February and obviously it didn't go over well or they would have continued with it ;)

• Members

nope don't think so, although zendall will carry on for now and ryan may find a temporary distraction. :)

nope the triangle hadn't really started, it was just a teaser, until zendall reunited.For now.

• Members

LOL Ryan falls in love at the drop of a hat, Annie comes along, he'll forget Kendall. Just like he did after Gillian died, he went on a boinkfest across Pine Valley ;)

Well if you see a triangle more power to you, but I see nothing that indicates one ;)

• Members

she'll never completely move on from Ryan she has just buried her feelings for him because she thought it was over between them. :)

nope he only fell in love with kendall after Gillian died, the rest was him being a slut,LOL then he fell in love with Greens later. not the drop of a hat at all,imho. :)

• Members

First of all I don't trust a word out of McTrash's mouth. Lets keep in mind that MMT promises David a storyline in every sweeps and it never happens. Same with Brooke. She says it, but she never delivers.

Second, LMAO, Josh/Babe/JR....Erica's fetus and David's daugther, OF FRIGGIN COURSE! Someone shoot me now. Ah.

Third, Erica won't end up wtih Jeff. MMT is stupid, but I don't even think she believes that Erica and Jeff are going to fix this fetus mess. Now maybe if I've been right all along and she does have some sort of right wing agenda, Jeff and Erica will happen. But I just don't see it. I don't see AMC giving up J&E for Jeff and Erica, and a couple who were never really liked, or a real love story to start with, and to actors who haven't shared air ever, and characters who haven't shared airtime in 20 odd years. If you're going to split up J&E, you don't do it with Jeff and Erica. IMO, anyway.

Never thought I'd say this, but: Jerica fans, chew Jeffy poo up and spit him out. :D

I believe it's going to end up Jeff/Brooke, but I don't believe Jack and Erica will whether this storm though. We'll see, but I think J&E are toast, Jeff or no.

Archived