Y&R Victor and the Snowflakes

• Members

Eric Braeden is going to Germany on vacation, so he'll be off screen for a few weeks in July. In the actor's absence, the head writer says that "Victor will be going on a.....Quest."

Victoria Rowell is also going on vacation so Dru will be going to Europe on business.

Is Victor scamming everyone? Eric Braeden - "You'll find out. There is a reason for it all, but I can't tell you right now what that reason is. It's a State secret. It's a very interesting storyline. Very interesting. I am very happy about it."

Head writer says - "He wants to write a different chapter in his life. And because that is what he's doing - he's not doing it for Nikki or his kids, he's doing it for himself - I would say that drive is as strong as any drive he's had about business."

Is Nikki living a pipe dream? Or Will Victor's new attitude adjustment mean he will support her against any adversary, no matter who? "Victor's desire to radically alter the way he is will cause unexpected conflict with Nikki" says the headwriter".... his choices will run antithetical to some of her choices."

Could these days of bliss be the prologue to the end for them?

A quest? WTF? He better not be questing for Hope and Victor Jr. I HATED that storyline. :lol: Finally Nikki has Victor the way she's always wanted him and it's going to cause major problems.

Also, are they just going to sweep Dru and Neil and this paternity/broken marriage story to the back burner AGAIN? :rolleyes:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've noticed that there's been a lot of vacations lately. I guess with the financial crunch going on, vacations are one of the few perks left for soap actors during negotiation time.

It is odd how we haven't heard a peep from the Winters' since the paternity reveal.

• Members

At the end of Friday's episode, Victor, alone, opened up one of his file cabinets in his office and pulled out a paper snowflake he apparently made.

Like I've said before, Victor's must be doing some "puff" "puff." LOL!

• Members

Yes... and I'm pissed about it!!!! I have been waiting for this secret to come out... and the way it came out and how it was just ignored two days afterwards is so disappointing! I am sadden that the biggest thing to happen to the Winters family is being treated like this; I find it hard to believe that any other character would be treated the same.

• Members

The Winter's story was front and centre for about 2 weeks and then was just swept back to the backburner.... I am wondering if they are still pursuing Shemar Moore and that is what has been the hold up. I heard a while back they might get him to come back for a few episodes to wrap up the storyline. He should be on hiatus from Criminal Minds until at least July.

• Members

Victoria Rowell is doing a big film with Samuel L. Jackson, Jessica Biel and 50 Cent so I'm pretty sure thats why she's leaving, to shoot the film.

Eh, vacations are always irritating, but these actors work all year around. Daytime is kinda like grade school, can you imagine how hard it would be without the summer vacation?

Victor's storyline has been excellent so far so I'll give it a shot. I love the WTF looks everyone keeps shooting him.

• Members

I agree. I thought this would finally be the Barber/Winters story we could sink our teeth into. But so far, it's just been Neil yelling at Dru, Lily and Dru trading barbs, Dru barely defending herself and no sign of Malcolm. Not even a phone call. Just completely anti-climatic. Maybe they should have waited until they were sure they could get Shemar Moore locked in for a bit. It seems like they pushed the secret out earlier this year JUST to get Lily and Daniel to marry and cause a ruckus. :mellow: Also, it's like Neil just disappeared off the face of the earth after Brad got the seat on the board. He's been relegated to just being mentioned in conference calls about Granville Global. WTF?

• Members

Victoria Rowell's vacation is probably what threw this storyline into a tailspin. When announced they said Dru would be in Europe and they've already mentioned that on screen. You can't do the storyline without Dru so I understand, though it is frustrating.

Just be glad they DO have a new love interest for Neil which would suggest they are serious about these characters.

Archived