Party Up!

Sedrick

• Members

Sitting here thinking back on my days as a jetsetting party animal (tongue in cheek) as a reckless college student, I was remembering some of the best times I've had in various cities.

What are some of the best clubs you've been to in the US past and present?

My personal favorite which will always have a special place in my heart is the late great Backstreet in Atlanta on Peachtree Street in Midtown. It simply could not be beat, and with it being a 24 hour 7 day a week joint, just the place to get a vodka and tonic at seven in the morning!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's this place in Providence, RI called Club Hell. It's not as scary as the name seems. When my best friend turned 18 (she was the last one out of our group), we and 3 of our friends went there instead of going to our senior prom. Every Friday night is Rock 'n Roll High School where they play rock, glam, and punk rock. It was really nice. We all dressed up kind of like 70s/Studio 54 style and it was a lot of fun.

Thursdays are 80s night, but I've never been there those days.

And then there's this place in Northampton, MA (where my college is) called Divas. I went there my second night at college, and it turned out to be a lesbian club! :blink: Thus, I haven't ever gone back. I mean, I guess a lot of straight girls go there, but I just thought it was awkward because I kept having to tell people that I was straight.

Archived