AMC: Spoilers (Kendall ect...)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A lot of people were hoping/speculating that Kendall was gonna miscarry, but I'm thinking she will definitely have the baby.

If only Ryan wasn't the father :(

Hopefully Kendall will have a baby with Zach in a couple of years. A girl can dream, can't she?

• Members

Well based on the spoilers posted in the preview section of this board, the only sperm in all of Madden's clinics belong to him.

So who knows if the baby is Ryan's or the crazy doctor's. I didn't want the baby to be Ryan's but I sure hope that he does not belong to the Mad man Madden.

• Members

Yep, you are correct, the creep did say that. Based on this it is possible that Greg would assume that Erica would leave Jack and marry him so that they could raise their baby together. This is warped, but he is crazy. My only problem with my own theory (as I type this) is why would he have Kendall put the baby up for adoption to another couple?

• Members

Lol, I don't see AMC giving Erica two kids. But I think it might just be possible that Josh isn't walking fetus after all. And Greg stole her eggs. Come on now, Joe said the DNA test proved Di was Dixie, and Tad is a chip off Joe's block, he may very well have been wrong about Greg and Josh being father and son.

• Members

No, the DNA test said that Di was related to JR. The DNA test never said that Di was a "parent", that is why Adam had the idea that Di was somehow Dixie's sister. Adam told this to Krystal, that is why they went to Pigeon Hallow to look.

And as for Josh, he matches Jeff's DNA and Greg admitted to Erica what he did. Greg's twisted mind tried to justify his actions.

• Members

I never saw or heard about a Jeff and Josh DNA test. I just heard them all assuming that Jeff is the father. Until Greg himself tells me that he stole Erica's embryo, I'm going to believe that AMC can still write themselves out of this.

Doesn't matter what Joe said about the DNA test, it made him believe that Di was Dixie, and it was wrong. Just something to think about.

Archived