AMC: Spoilers (Kendall ect...)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They ran 3 DNA test from 3 different places. Joe only read the results of all three.

I could be mistaken, but when Tad ran the test, he tested Erica, Josh and Madden and according to Tad Josh and Madden were not related, however Erica and Josh were related.

Tad told this to Erica in the room during the ball. This is how he was able to convince her that Madden didn't steal her eggs, but the fetus.

• Members

All of that is true, except the Jeff part. Tad ran the first DNA tests, the ones before the ball, on Erica/Greg/Josh. The results that Joe read, were Erica/Josh as mother and son and Greg/Josh not father and son. Tad told Erica at the party that Josh IS her son, but that he was still WAITING on Jeff's test results. Tad said Josh was fetus, because he was born 7 months after the abortion. That was the only other evidence, besides Greg not being the father, that Josh was from the abortion. That was the last we heard of Jeff and DNA. Everyone has just been assuming that Jeff is the father, since then.

There is NO DNA match, partial match, etc. with Josh/Jeff, at least not one that we've been told about on screen. I'm not saying it means anything. In fact, I've come to terms with all this fetus crap. I'm just saying....

AMC can get out of this, if they choose.

• Members

So now you think McT isn’t going through with this and will rewrite it? What changed your mind so much to sway you in that direction?

Why don't you see AMC giving Erica another long lost kid? She already had 2 long lost siblings.

• Members

Lol, no I don't think they're rewriting it, but stranger things have happened. I'm just not seeing the logic anymore, if Greg turns out to be the father of all the children of his patients. What the hell would he need Erica's fetus for if he could have kids? Even if Emily couldn't, he could used his sperm, other eggs, and put them in Emily and made her a baby. Fetus boy doesn't fit with the big picture if Greg can have kids.

Not that I think Josh is anything less then fetus.lol All I'm saying is that it's still possible that he isn't. AMC has left themselves breathing room.:)

I don't think they're going to give Erica another child in the same year, espeically since Josh has gone over so well. There isn't one Erica fan who wants to see her staddled with yet another child she had no control in the conception of. Kendall, Josh, ENOUGH. She's nobody's vicitm and to say that Greg violated her yet again, and made her have to raise another child especially one of his, is more vile then I think even MMT has in her. JMO, of course.

Don't quote me on that though, I was one of the few who never in a million years believed she was stupid enough to make Josh Erica's living abortion.LMAO I'm not sure of anything with AMC anymore. :mellow:

• Members

Well Kylie they still 100% for sure have never on screen presented that he has Jeff Martin's DNA... they are all just assuming that to be the case...... so there is still room for them to change it. Will they? Probably not. McTavish is dead set on this for some unknown reason...... she pimps this in the mags every chance she gets.

• Members

Lol, I know. MMT isn't chaning it. But my thinking is, that as long as we never see a 100% DNA match with Jeff, when MMT gets canned, the next writer can come on and fix it.;) I fully intend to never watch this show again (minus the two days I cheated one for T&D and one to hear if Greg acutally said it) And of course when I get my D&E scenes....lol). But I do believe that one day, when we get a regime change, Josh will either stop being fetus or be killed off. Either works for me.:D

Archived