Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on ABC. Check Local Listings.
Stream Live and On Demand on Hulu

GH: June 2026 Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member
1 hour ago, ranger1rg said:

I like Kate Mansi, but these scenes are painful. They should have just had a character announce "Kristina left for medical school."

The End.

Yeah, I've gotten to the point that I already want me to give her the TJ Special so I agree.

  • Replies 621
  • Views 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ER Tosh
    ER Tosh

    if this was circa 2006 Guza, Carly would have a big shouting match with Britt that would end with Carly saying something like "I think you want Rocco in your bed!" and they would slap each other and c

  • titan1978
    titan1978

    I would argue that especially on GH, some of those larger than life elements should exist. But they used to be the engine for stories about relationships. Romances of course, but also the camaraderie

  • carolineg
    carolineg

    I think specifying it was medical school was a mistake. All Kristina had to say is I am feeling directionless and decided to get a new start in LA and am going back to school to find what I am passio

Posted Images

  • Member

I think specifying it was medical school was a mistake. All Kristina had to say is I am feeling directionless and decided to get a new start in LA and am going back to school to find what I am passionate about. If she comes back a Dr., fine. To say she has been studying for the MCATs and applying to school while kidnapping Ric and trying to kill Ava and opening the bar and a shelter/center is a far reach.

  • Member

Yeah, that would have worked so much better. Could even create a storyline around that.

This though?

Lord...

  • Member

Listen, I am all for doctors on a show called General Hospital, but Kristina is the wrong choice.

The show is better off leaving the whole thing open ended for Kristina and bringing on Wards, Q's, or Webbers for Drs. instead.

  • Member

I agree with you. But KRISTINA??? There's a reason (that you listed) why it is a stretch.

Versus what you suggested about her just leaving town, being rested for a few years, and then coming back a doctor. More believable.

  • Member
24 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

I agree with you. But KRISTINA??? There's a reason (that you listed) why it is a stretch.

Versus what you suggested about her just leaving town, being rested for a few years, and then coming back a doctor. More believable.

I think it would have been a full circle moment if Kristina really said she's been lost and is ashamed of her actions the last few years. She decided to make a change for her well being. Instead the show rewards all her misdeeds by having her magically get into medical school. No consequences for her awful (and criminal) behavior at all.

To be honest, I don't think Kristina ever actually finished college as an undergrad.

  • Member
On 6/10/2026 at 5:19 PM, alwaysAMC said:

Oh that was a sure sign they're going to pair Lucas and Joe, right?? That scene with Joe walking Lucas into the hospital and Lucas's painful laughing... I do think Joe needs to lighten up though, he's playing it too stiff, but I'm guessing he's got some big mystery/secret.

If I had my druthers, Joe's big secret would be that the Jeromes murdered his father.

1 hour ago, carolineg said:

I think specifying it was medical school was a mistake. All Kristina had to say is I am feeling directionless and decided to get a new start in LA and am going back to school to find what I am passionate about. If she comes back a Dr., fine. To say she has been studying for the MCATs and applying to school while kidnapping Ric and trying to kill Ava and opening the bar and a shelter/center is a far reach.

I agree!!

  • Member
3 minutes ago, carolineg said:

I think it would have been a full circle moment if Kristina really said she's been lost and is ashamed of her actions the last few years. She decided to make a change for her well being. Instead the show rewards all her misdeeds by having her magically get into medical school. No consequences for her awful (and criminal) behavior at all.

To be honest, I don't think Kristina ever actually finished college as an undergrad.

That's why I like it. It completely feels in character for Kristina to do that...regardless of my feelings about how the writers write Kristina as a flake. Heck, that even works. But just her doing it on the side? On the side of surrogacy? On the side of almost killing people? On the side of holding a man hostage? REALLY?

I wasn't watching for the majority of Kristina and Parker so I'm not sure. All I remember of her schooling was Kristina leaving school to be a Mob Princess reality star. lol.

5 minutes ago, Khan said:

Joe's big secret would be that the Jeromes murdered his father.

And you might be right.

  • Member
1 minute ago, Taoboi said:

And you might be right.

I mean, it's an incredibly easy (but not too far-fetched) way to create tension between Joe and Lucas, even though Lucas has had little to nothing to do with his biological relatives.

Or maybe I'm just missing Joe and Siobhan on RH, lol?

Edited by Khan

  • Member

Just from what little I've seen of the new character, that doesn't seem far-fetched at all.

I'm happy it sounds like they are giving Lucas another love interest. And moreso it's NOT Pascal.

  • Member
4 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

That's why I like it. It completely feels in character for Kristina to do that...regardless of my feelings about how the writers write Kristina as a flake. Heck, that even works. But just her doing it on the side? On the side of surrogacy? On the side of almost killing people? On the side of holding a man hostage? REALLY?

I wasn't watching for the majority of Kristina and Parker so I'm not sure. All I remember of her schooling was Kristina leaving school to be a Mob Princess reality star. lol.

And you might be right.

I think Kristina had to leave school to date Parker. She was suspended for hitting on Parker at Yale or wherever. Then Parker turns up as a professor at PCU and Kristina drops out of PCU to date her. Eventually they move somewhere together for awhile and break up off screen. It's not weird or creepy at all on Parker's side lol.

I think this is around the time Lexi comes back and the cult stuff starts.

But, to be fair, Lexi's Kristina appeared so infrequently she probably had time to get 2 master's degrees off screen.

  • Member
3 minutes ago, carolineg said:

I think Kristina had to leave school to date Parker. She was suspended for hitting on Parker at Yale or wherever. Then Parker turns up as a professor at PCU and Kristina drops out of PCU to date her. Eventually they move somewhere together for awhile and break up off screen. It's not weird or creepy at all on Parker's side lol.

I think this is around the time Lexi comes back and the cult stuff starts.

But, to be fair, Lexi's Kristina appeared so infrequently she probably had time to get 2 master's degrees off screen.

Okay, I do remember reading some of that. Especially the cult stuff.

Now see...they could have used that fact, too, to set up this story. But NOPE. lol.

  • Member

Frankly, I don't care how they chose to write out Kristina, just as long as she leaves (and - if there's a God in Heaven - never returns). BUT...yeah, I'd have to agree, none of this exit makes any sense, lol.

If I had my way, Kristina would've been collateral damage in Sonny and Sidwell's fight. She would've died (my personal choice) or been left in a(n offscreen) coma. (Alcoholic Alexis would've been tempted to relapse, but she would've found the courage to attend an AA meeting instead, because...well...her alcoholism never made any sense to me, and NLG was lousy at playing weak and drunk anyway).

Edited by Khan

  • Member
10 hours ago, Khan said:

Frankly, I don't care how they chose to write out Kristina, just as long as she leaves (and - if there's a God in Heaven - never returns). BUT...yeah, I'd have to agree, none of this exit makes any sense, lol.

If I had my way, Kristina would've been collateral damage in Sonny and Sidwell's fight. She would've died (my personal choice) or been left in a(n offscreen) coma. (Alcoholic Alexis would've been tempted to relapse, but she would've found the courage to attend an AA meeting instead, because...well...her alcoholism never made any sense to me, and NLG was lousy at playing weak and drunk anyway).

I didn't know whether to love or laugh at this comment. But I'm with you all the way. Just get Kristina off my screen.

In fact, I need a revamp on most of the stories on GH. I've been skipping shows outright because the show is just dragging for me. Joss as Sydney Bristow, the sterile quad led by doofus Curtis and Trina wanting to be the next Rihanna isn't riveting. Can ABC dust off Guza?

  • Member

Them writing tics kicking in. It drove me crazy most of May.

I know I'm tired of seeing Cody/Molly have a mature (in every sense of the word) conversation/flirty moment and then it takes a left into slapsticky wacka wacka let's make a sitcom moment land. Same for Carly/Val being allowed to have an organic connection rather than behaving like people half their age. Or just high schoolers outright rather than who they are cuz...wacka wacka humor!!!

Two years (going on 3 in a little under two months) and these writers still have to write romance the same silly (in every sense of the word) way? Please stretch yourself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.