GH: Actor returning

• Members

It makes no sense for Luke to be dead anyway, his bizarre offscreen death (and the utter lack of reaction to it onscreen) was embarrassing and a clear ploy to try to keep TG in reserve story-wise. That being said I'm not sure he's well enough, otherwise it might have happened by now.

I thought he would be back again eventually. His career ain't that hot. I did not believe he would ever return on contract to Frank Valentini's GH though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Absolutely. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard on a soap from someone who was meant to be a hero. It's JR Ewing-speak.

Anyway, I'm happy for everyone who wanted JJ back. I do think he is a good (if overrated) actor, but I feel like the moment for him to have any impact on the canvas has been gone for many years now. I feel like characters along the lines of Dante now fill his role, and Dante is barely used as it is. 

Maybe he can get Laura to dump Heather off in a clinic somewhere in Siberia.

At least the current show will remember to not have erotic fantasies of Carly with him, presumably.

• Members

Something tells me it would have to take a lot more than JJ coming back to lure TG out of retirement.  Especially when we know how...displeased he was with the writing for Luke toward the end of his run, lol.