Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have had to stop myself from crying while watching the last few episodes. I was tearing up just reading recaps. The acting has been amazing so far, and it looks like there is more drama to come. Spoilers are now saying Edward is going to have a health scare/heart attack in April. This is supposed to happen after Tracy demands the truth from Luke. JE will have some great material to work with, finally. ^_^

• Members

The edward spoiler is false unless it is being taped in the next day or so. JI hasn't taped since right after the S&B wedding which was weeks and weeks ago. Too bad as at least that way tracy might be around.

That spoiler was stuck in with the spoiler of Tracy demanding truth from Luke so I wouldn't count on that either being accurate.

This luke/lucky storyline--TG said so himself. He should be in the next SID with interview. I don't expect Tracy to be around much at all in it. A few scenes here and there but definitely a week and a half or so with nothing not even a scene.

I think it is him realizing he hit jake. did you see the promo with him toppling over the card table at the haunted star. I think he might realize what happened or have a flashback or something alone.

• Members

I thought JJ/TG were amazing in the last scene and that and robin taking to patrick at the beginning made me tear up. I seriously was laughing at Jason alone crying at the end. And I have felt no sympathy for Carly in this story either.

I liked Nik yelling at Luke yesterday. This whole story should have been done with it just being Jake and not the Joss factor. It waters down the other material. And yes I know it connects liz/carly and it also further connects jason/carly but it is really wasn't necessary and so unbelievable. This story would have been better if it had been spread out over a month or two with some build up. I think they shouldn't have touted it as like the BJ story and then nobody would be comparing.

I'm not a fan of becky at all but I do think she is bringing it big time. The mother role is her strong suit. JJ is truly a gifted actor, although the crying for him is not as effective only cause he cries in like every scene! LOL

Overall I can see where the story propels forward and wraps up stuff. I have no problem with Jake dying and no problem with luke hitting him. I just don't buy that luke hit the kid and knew he did it and chose to run. I think the audience will find out its luke on friday and dante will tell lulu. I think Luke is going to figure it out on his own...and then lose it

• Members

I haven't seen today, but something is certainly causing him pain on the right side of his head. I think there's something more dramatic going on and Luke's drinking might be covering it up unintentionally. Spoilers (not sure of source) say Lucky covers for Luke, possibly around Jake's death. IMO the only reason Lucky would do that was if Liz was understandably out for blood but the Spencer clan know there's more at stake and need to get to the bottom of it before any decisions are made.