The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Tracy and BL were sweet actually. And AGAIN spoilers were wrong, Nic didn't invite BL to the wedding, BL asked if it was okay that she brought him, then assured "Granny" that there wasn't anything romantic between them. BL is the only one Tracy has admitted her fear that Luke will be gone by the wedding, and Lucky threatened to put Luke in shackles and deliver Luke to the wedding himself. All the Spencermaine Jrs. are getting in on this deal. Love it!

Interesting how Luke keeps calling it "Tracy's Wedding". He also told Lucky he could live without Tracy, but not happily and not for long.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Tracy should be the one not to show up for the wedding. When Hooked, mentioned it last week, I thought about it and how much material can come from that???? If Tracy was to disappear as Luke waits for her at the end of the isle! All the Spencermaines go looking for her, only to have Luke realize he knows where she is.....the Q crypt 'talking' with her momma. Only then does he realize the depth of her insecurities with regards to him truly loving her. They walk into the wedding arm and arm and get married. :) Now THAT would be a real holiday treat!!!!! Wishfull thinking, I know!

• Members

GH Recap – Tracy Scenes

*Spoilers*

Luke and Ethan are at the Haunted Star talking about the high rollers. Luke wants to keep 70% of the profits to pay for Tracy’s wedding. Ethan tells Luke to tell Tracy to simplify the wedding. Luke says that he is not lying down in front of that steamroller. Luke says that he is going to do it her way. Lucky and Siobhan come in. Luke says he needs a favour. He wants them to relieve the high rollers of a sizable amount of income. Lucky says is it for his get away and Luke says no it’s for the wedding. Siobhan asks if he wants Lucky to fleece some unsuspecting customers to pay for the wedding. Tracy walks in and says “Hello husband-to-be. What are you plotting with your offspring? And why are there no customers again?” Luke smiles.

Brook and Nic are talking at the Haunted Star. They talk about music, social skill she says something about paying her????? Brook says hi to Lucky as both he and Siobhan walk by. Nic asks why he hasn’t kept in touch; Lucy says it because he was in Manhattan with Siobhan. Brook asks if she likes it, Siobhan says it was exiting blah, blah. Romantic talk, more talking, I wasn’t paying that much attention. Nic asks Brook if she wants’ to say hi to her grandmother. She says she isn’t close but okay Tracy is her grandmother. Siobhan asks if she is going to the wedding. Brook looks confused

Tracy and Luke are at the bar. She says that she is getting the dress designed and flying in the minister. Luke says that it sounds wonderful but how is he supposed to pay for it, sell a kidney. She says to rob, steal and pilfer as long as it’s not from her. Luke asks if she is missing the point. Tracy says what point is that. Luke says that this is their engagement and they should be enjoying it. Then he talks about a beach. Tracy says that he has scammed her for yeas and now it is time to even the score and that if he loves her as much as he says he does he’ll suck it up.

Brook says to Tracy that her invitation got lost in the mail. Tracy says of course she is invited and that she and Luke are very exited to finally get married. Luke says “Beyond exited.” Tracy says to Brook that she hopes she can come. Brook asks if she can bring Nic. Luke says it might be a problem for Lucky. Brook asks why and goes on about Luck and Siobhan and stuff. Lucky asks if he can speak to Luke and Nic. Tracy says to Brook that the thing with Nic has gone on far too long. Brook tells “granny” to relax. Tracy tells her to not call her that. Brook says that there is nothing going on between her and Nic.

Luke tells Nic he I invited to TRACY”S wedding and for a gift cash is always tasteful. Lucky asks if he can speak to Luke.

Lucky wants to make sure that Luke does not want the cash to bolt. Luke says no. No. No no no no. He says he is getting twitchy about Tracy turning the wedding from minimal to bloated dog and pony show. Lucky says it’s not about the money it’s about Tracy and how you can’t live without her. Luke says he can live without her but not happily and not for very long. Lucky says if you think about running out on her he will put Luke in a lock-up until the wedding and force him to the alter in shackles. Luke laughs.

Brook asks if Tracy is happy or exited. Tracy says she would be if she actually thought she was getting married. Brook says “what are you talking about?” Tracy tells her that is a distinct possibility that she is going to come down the stairs and there will be a big empty space where the groom should be standing. Luke will be on a plane to nowhere running for his life.

*Spoilers*

• Members

We might not get exactly that, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get Luke at the alter and Tracy not. A spoilers somewhere around here said BL is the one to talk Tracy into showing up, so while all eyes are on Luke to see if he'll run, no one will be expecting it's actually Tracy.

• Members

Those spoilers were from SI so they are legit.

Apparently luke is not showing up at first and then he does and even after he professes his love, Tracy still isn't convinced but it is brook out of everyone who finally convinces her to seal the deal. I think I posted those a couple pages back but that is legit.

Edit

Okay here they are. These were not on dish in the IL cause she gave them to me.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I didn't know the source, but I was sure you had posted them (and I'm too damn lazy to go looking). I'm truly hoping this rams it home for Lukey-boy that Tracy needs more than he's been giving and he is truly facing the possibility of life without her. I really enjoyed the Trace/BL interaction today and I can't wait to see what the two share the day of the wedding.

• Members

Hi everyone! I am very excited about posting here. I have lurked here for a while. I became interested in the show mainly because of Tracy. There was a scene that Tracy had with Lorenzo in the Metro Court in the summer of '06 that really impressed me. It was when Luke had left after their kiss in the Q's garden. I appreciated Jane Elliot's acting. I was drawn into the LuNacy drama that fall, but I didn't start watching regularly until '08. I haven't seen today's episode yet, but it sounds great.

• Members

Welcome to the Club House, LInnierose. I loved that first LuNacy kiss - and I'm convinced that's when they fell in love. Today was good. Tracy wasn't harsh today like she has been all too often.

Hooked, I thought of you and Ms.Q as soon as I saw that thing today, lol. I knew you'd hate it. Why can't they have her in something scarlet?

• Members

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I finally watched today's ep. I usually watch on YouTube when I know that Tracy or Luke are going to be on. The only other things on the show that I am liking right now are Lucky & Siobhan and Michael & Abby. Good day for me! I liked that Tracy and Brook Lynn seem to be moving past their animosity somewhat. Tracy was opening up to her for the first time. Also, it is kind of sad that she feels so insecure about Luke. I wish he would make more of an effort to make her feel like she is the only woman on the planet. She really needs that from him.

Hooked, thanks for the offer of the clip, but I'm all set right now.

Could someone please fill me in on what happened with Luke, Tracy, Skye, and Coleman in 2005? I missed that whole storyline. Thanks!