The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So Brook Lynn convinces Tracy to go through with it, if I am understanding correctly?

Seems strange that Brook would be the one and not Lulu considering their relationships with Tracy, but how neat that Brook and Tracy will be getting scenes! And scenes of the non-snarky variety. Much as I love the snark, it's nice that TPTB remembered that Tracy and Brook are family. :wub:

*waves to TracyQartermaine* How've you been?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The way it was explained to me. Some scenes are shot for just filler. They are not assigned to a specific episode. Some of these spoilers like the Luke/Balkan men/ Edward wants maya to have more to do at the hospital, Tracy tells maya she can never change ethan, etc are ones that fit that bill. They are used to fill in when they are needed for a transition etc. APparently they can be edited in as close in as 12 hours prior to air time.

Interesting..

I don't believe for one second Tracy has a connection to the Balkan. Wish I could but....

• Members

Hey guys!!! Long time no see. ;/ Hope everyone is well.

Our girl has been looking VERY fabu for a long time. now. Can't wait for the wedding.

I've been busy as all heck since late summer working 8 days a week. heh ;). The show "Rain... A tribute to the Beatles" is currently running in my theatre and is leaving mid Jan to make room for "Catch Me If You Can" coming in March. Have been laid up for 3 days now since my back went out. The pain is excruciating at times. like back labor :(...

Anyone know how BSG and the baby are doing? I don't have anyone's # anymore. I lost them along with my phone and sim card quite a while ago. Effin phone was a hunk of junk anyway. I think I may have posted my new number a while back (this was BEFORE i lost my phone). Anyway here it is.... 718-916-3996.

Well, it's off for some rest with an ice pack and some meds. Do you all ever have chats anymore? I remember we used to have a blast there! teehee.

Funny chick - miss you and your luNacy Lust

Ms. Q - good to see you post now and again. How the teaching going?

Nex - I think you (AND Stace) should make LuNacy vids in honor of the LOOOOONG overdue wedding. ;)

Hooked & Remos - Hope your families are well.

Tracy Q - thanks for posting your vids and pics of luNacy to keep us in the wedding spirit.

Remos & TracyQ - GREAT banners!

Lainey - You were right on!! Whodathunk? teehee! j/k

BSG - I hope to catch up with you soon!

• Members

Hey TL, nice to see you in the club house again. I've been keeping an eye on you on FB but we haven't chatted in ages. Hope the back gets better soon - back labour is a hellish feeling, but at least when I did it I had a kid to show for it afterwards. I hope someone is there to take care of you.