Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just coming in to remind everyone that LuNacy has always gotten better in their moments then we've anticipated, but I think it's AMAZING that the stage is being set for all the Junior Spencermaines to rally around Ma and Pa and show their support. I can't wait to see it.

Hooked, what's the yearly episode count? Aren't we well into the 80's at this point?

TQ, thank you so much for the recaps. I don't have time to do them justice anymore so I gladly pass the keyboard to you.

• Members

Someone posted one and I think it was one off for JE. I am almost positive she was on 10 times in November but it said 9. If it was 10, then she would have been at 79 after November. She has been on 4 times thus far in December so that would be 83. I think other than the year of luke's heart attack where she broke 100, this will be the highest episode count since 2003.

So if she is at 83 now, we know there are probably at least 4 more dates, maybe 5 for december...13th 14th maybe 15th 21st and 22nd. Althoug hif the wedding is the 21st and 22nd, I woudl think maybe she would be on the 20th too.

• Members

the lunacy wedding is the xmas episode. we will probably see some couples who are not at the wedding that day. Lunacy wedding is 12/21 and 12/22. the 23rd and 24th are repeats of the first two episodes of the MC from 2/1 and 2/2 2007. Same with NYE week. Three new shows and two repeats of 2/16 and 2/19.

Bus accident happens NYE tag I think and plays out for several weeks in Jan. Olivia is in a coma per her tweet. Lots of people smashed up. I don't think luke/tracy are involved. It says the Q shows up at the hospital in the aftermath as well as davis, scorprio, corithos etc families. Considering we know monica is not around I would assume the Qs would mean edward and tracy. I think Maya is one of the people injured.

• Members

I have that she was in 10 episodes for November

11-3-10 - Luke Begs for Marriage

11-4-10 - Brenda talks to Edward and Luke comes Home

11-9-10 - Luke at the Quartermaines

11-10-10 - Maya and Ethan get Married

11-11-10 - Wedding Flashbacks

11-15-10 - Trouble in Vegas

11-16-10 - Honeymoon in Vegas

11-17-10 - Home from Vegas

11-18-10 - Wedding Plans

11-24-10 - Quartermaine Thanksgiving

I agree Remos

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Exited for the 21st and 22nd

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just hope that they do it justice

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

SOW: Sneak Peeks week of Dec 13th

Theo sues the hospital for malpractice.

Lisa faces firing over the antibiotics theft.

Lucky vows to get a flighty Luke to the altar on time.

Brook Lynn and Nikolas share secrets of their past.

Someone in Ireland calls someone in Port Charles.

Can�t Miss: Monday, Dec. 13 � S&B play loin magnets.

Week of Dec. 20:

Luke and Tracy's wedding day arrives.Sonny defends his relationship with Brenda.

Jason and Sam celebrate with a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

Somebody pops the question

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/11853965

Sucks that lunacy's wedding turns into sonny asking brenda to marry him when things go awry. can't they at least have one freaking episode about their wedding without the mob crap....maybe we'll get lucky and Tracy will be a runaway bride as a last minute surprise and leave luke at the alter!