Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL... yeah they do seem to have problems with smiling. Even the opening credits have had that comment.

I got them through a link on DD to a Liz page on ABC soaps something. This is it: (Sorry, I should have included it the first time)

http://abc.go.com/sh...r/165650/406880

Here's a sweet one of LuNacy...

29c06c6149bd9349444360fdd9128a6e.jpg

In This Photo: Tracy Quartermaine, Luke Spencer

Just click on Tracy's name to see more.

Edited by remos

• Members

finally..home sweet home! I just saw those photos on DD Remos and was about to bring them over. I like the one of JE/TG. She is in your favorite jacket! LOL

Looks like anyone who had doubts of Tracy being firmly planted in the spencer family would have that eliminated now . I"m sure those pics pissed a bunch of people off.

Halee--I did make the boys walk outside to walk to the other terminal instead of taking the tram and it was a gorgeous day!

So disgusting...last night on the flight some kid was sitting next to my older two boys puking the entire flight! The flight attendant told me he had the stomach flu and it had gone thru the whole family sitting near us. Lovely! I made them shower and scrub the second they got home!

• Members

Eww, how gross. At least on a train you can move away from that, but on a plane you're stuck. Yuck.

When the Extra blip happened about them taking these pictures in the first place, the LnLhardliners howled. But even they are slowly acknowledging reality. Now if we had Dillon home with the same close relationship he and Luke had before he left, I think all would be self-evident even to them.

• Members

do you think tracy/ethan actually go offscreen for a while when skye is entering? I am thinking tracy will say she is leaving, but be suspicious of luke wanting to stay and come back and bust him. I can imagine them sending tracy offscreen but not ethan at this point. Plus what good is skye there is her antagonist tracy isn't around to see it.

• Members

Honestly, the spoiler said Luke asks Tracy to go with Ethan, but at no point does it say she agrees or she goes. It's SID - I think they are purposely trying to be misleading. And you're right - what's the point of getting in Tracy's face if she isn't around. All I know is that LuNacy is very happy, very in love and very solid. I would be extremely shocked if they had Luke flirting with Skye and doing anything that would be cheating on Tracy. I think that's the assumption on the parts of many who want to see trouble for Luke/Tracy but I think reality will be quite different.

And as to underscore it even more, I just watched the opening and Tracy is second to last beside Luke so they are the couple, no doubts about it.

EDIT

Just saw this on SD....

GH Casting News

The Quartermaine mansion just got busier. Digest has learned that Adrianne Leon will reprise the role of Brook Lynn, daughter of Ned and Lois. Her first tape date is in April, and she'll be onscreen for May sweeps. The role is recurring. Leon was last seen in Port Charles during a 2004-06 run. Later that year, she jumped to Y&R as Colleen, which she played from 2006-07.

Edited by remos

• Members

How many days is this in a row for Tracy? 5? 6? She's with the Q's at the house, still trying to get in touch with Luke. Alice drops the news that she's on Jury Duty and can't do any of the menial chores they want of her.

Alexis busts Sonny's chops today for ordering the hit on Ethan.

• Members

Wow I just saw the brooklyn news! Yay! Maybe Dillon will follow. I have a feeling for some reason that Brooklyn will be an old girlfriend or something of Dante's that shows back up from Bensonhurst to put a wrency in lulu/dante. Not sure why I think that but it is just a tie in I think they would do for some reason cause they are too in love and happy!

But I surely hope she interacts with Tracy this time. It was so ridiculous last time Brook Lyn was around. She barely had any scenes with Tracy.

• Members

okay here is the exact article from SOD on SKye's return and from SID....the summary leaves out some of it...

SOD

Wonder if Ethan actually moves in the mansion? Maybe when he violates the restarining order they make him be released in someone's custody or something.

Edited by hookedongh