Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's such an overused word and really should only be used to reference those coming out of the 80's - and they all separated because they didn't have the goods for long term anyway and were done long ago. I think the comment is currently about LnL2. As for the original I think some forget that they've been divorced for almost 10 years and think the 2006 fiasco was legit.

• Members

Perhaps she's returning, but I doubt they'll give her a contract at this point. And if you're right that the CassaSpencer story will be canceled altogether, then there's even less point to have her around.

An insider is saying Maxis is going over like a lead balloon. I have to agree... it's not working. Same insider said Cassa story might be completely strapped soon and KnK is being rewritten to include Ethan. Nothing earth shattering there.

• Members

If anyone is interested, this guy on youtube has been posting old AMC clips during the time JE was on the show as Cynthia. He is posting a zach grayson murder story now...lots of clips with JE in them. I think this is from 1984ish...there is also another storyline that has 57 clips she is in.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HamiltonBernique

• Members

Hooked, that KABC interview was all about Genie's Christmas CD.

She and her brothers apparently did one with proceeds going to some charity.

No mention of coming back to GH one way or the other.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Edited by Jin

• Members

I think her lack of comment is comment in itself. So much for rumours...

But at any rate, Christmas will soon be upon us. I don't know how the rest of you feel but I'd rather have LuNacy happy and rarely shown than what we had leading up to last Christmas with Tracy not allowing Luke anywhere near her.

• Members

I'll take the happiness any day remos but with more closeness with lunacy flavor thrown in there. I'd pay. To see a follow up scene after Jake's karaoke. There was no way groupie Tracy wasn't gonna be turned down.

Edited by funny1