The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

We had a family wedding all weekend this labor day. It was great. Three weeks from today Luke returns. The whole Cassadine/Spencer story was supposedly pushed way back--and possibly dropped, so nobody at all seems to have any idea of what TG's return story will be. Nobody on dish; nobody anywhere. I suppose that SID will have something on it next week in the next issue.

Supposedly TG was back taping as of yesterday--which timing would make sense. Someone on dish said that JE was taping with JI and LC the week of August 17th which would mean she should show up possibly next week of the 14th--but who knows. They could have been lying.

I am hoping that JE was on vacation and that is why she is the only character on canvas (besides Kate) who was not there at teh carnival at all or before or after. Even alice was on yesterday, coleman, mercedes the nanny, etc.

I don't mind so much Tracy not being at the carnival--but it really stinks that Ethan and REbecca are with Edward in ICU as Tracy is magically out of town. I am sure Patrick or Robin will make some off the cuff comment like we need to notify Monica and Tracy, and Rebecca and Ethan will be like they are out of town. And that will be that. I just find it completely annoying that Tracy is not at Edward's bedside. This show...I am sure it is some lame plot point to make the Qs grateful to Rebecca and Ethan.

Spixie wedding is the week of the 21st.

That is all I know..

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just to update with the show. Ethan and Rebecca were with Edward immediately after the accident. Tracy is around town but "wouldn't be caught dead at the Carnival - her words" and Ethan says she's not answering her cell. Monica is headed to a medical conference and her plane is still in the air.

• Members

Actually, Ethan (through his mumblings) yesterday said Tracy wouldn't be caught dead at a carnival and he thinks she went to Manhattan. He offered to track her down in Manhattan for Rebecca.

From what I have heard, Lulu and Ethan go rescue Luke and he is not in PC when he appears end of month. Doesn't sound like her returns right away. Wonder if Tracy is even involved.

SID should have something next week. Now that the Cassadine big Spencer feud story is delayed I wonder what in the heck Luke will be doing. I"m hoping maybe they reworked the story a bit and Tracy will somehow be involved.

I am surprised Lulu will go look for him as I would have thought they needed her around for the Dante stuff.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Other spoilers are still saying it's Lucky and Ethan. Lulu is involved with the Dante story. Either way the Spencers are going to get Papa and I'm looking forward to that.

Ethan said he'd seen Tracy at the HS that morning and she informed him she "wouldn't be caught dead at a carnival", which is completely in character. That's something she'd go to if Luke dragged her but for no other reason. At any rate it was clearly said that both Tracy and Monica were on their way back yesterday. I'm still expecting to see them today or Monday.

• Members

NLG posted this on her twitter..

@NancyLeeGrahn Off to have lunch and dish w/ Ms. Elliot. She's already made me promise to pinky tweet our gossip. Sorry guys! xo

then this

@NancyLeeGrahn Lunch w/ Jane led to shoppping w/ Jane which led me to spend mucho dollars for which I blame Jane

Please who wouldn't want to have lunch and go shopping with the ab fab Jane Elliot!? I'm going through withdrawal, she needs screentime!!

In other news, I had an interview last week for a job on-campus and I got it! Then I got the lead female part in the play for which I auditioned!

• Members

Here is the medianet picture...

Must be on Monday--as there is a montage the whole last segment supposedly and a pic of Ethan/Edward from Monday too and spoilers say Ethan asks Edward to keep Rebecca away from Nik.

normal_117457_0010_ful.jpg

Also...

Some peeps on soapdish PM'd me these pics because I wasn't home all day today.

From the Emmy after party..

2vwy109.jpg

From the GL party via SOW

alhp2g.jpg

Also from dish....good to see Luke back in spoilers. Hope it doesn't take too long to rescue him.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yay, that's such great news!!!

And Nancy on Jane is hilarious. Deidre Hall has some similar Jane stories, but JE must make them all pinky-swear because very little actually gets out about her personally.

Thanks for the pictures, Hooked. I knew they would have Tracy there at the hospital but I would have been dumb founded to see her walking through the carnival unless Luke has been literally dragging her.

I really hope they have the Spencer kids find Luke and that his escape stuff isn't accurate. Lucky needs to be a hero for a change, and Luke needs to be rescued rather than always be the rescuer. I personally think it would be a much better story if everyone realized that Luke was missing and they didn't even know it AND for Luke to realize his behaviour made it so that when he was in real trouble no one even had a hint. That could be real soap melodrama.