Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jeepers, I keep missing Tracy-days. I was on the phone with a very dear friend and didn't even think that she would be on. The Haunted Star and everything, and she does look good. Ethan even sarcastically asked if he could call her "Step-Mom". I really do love those two together.

Over a few scenes she tries to get the truth about Rebecca out of Ethan, who tells her she has nothing to worry about because Rebecca has "Sunk her teeth into a much bigger prey". Tracy also saw Ethan come to the mansion the other night to speak with Rebecca, so again not much is lost on our girl even if we can't see her.

Other stories...

Dante/Dominic gets himself free (the rumour of Mac/PCPD trying to use Dante was completely inaccurate)

Olivia freaks about Dante's arrest and then later tells him to leave town for good

Michael/Kristina get out of Jerry's apartment and hit the road again

Jason is crushed under the collapse and Jerry goads him about Claudia/Michael and Sam

Spixie's marriage planning with Lulu and Maxie is freaking out about the whole thing (kinda funny actually)

Necca go home to Wyndamere and start getting really friendly after a night of gambling at the HS

Ethan calls Lucky to tell him the whole truth - the only new tidbit is that Ethan/Becks spent a few months in Manhattan getting their stories straight, and that Luke was never Ethan's target

Pretty good show, actually.

• Members

Our long-shot hopes that Jane Elliot was to present at the Emmy's is officially dashed. The presenters will be TG/BA/KS the Emmy nominees themselves (although a surprise is never fully out of the question until it actually happens).

Interesting list actually. B&B and GL have their vets but everyone else is except SL from AMC, are younger actors who's stories the shows are pushing. Even the much lauded knows-how-to-use-their-vets Y&R is using young'uns.

The only shows with odd numbers are GH and AMC each with three, so I'm thinking TG and SL will present together - probably the Daytime Gives Back stuff.

So there you have it!

• Members

This was in the IL at dish...I have been out all day, so it wasn't even me asking..

I think they are referring to tape dates next week. At least she is taping (if this is true) and I would guess it would be for mid-septemberish

And another spoiler was dropped in list of spoilers that said Luke and Helena will return end of September with a surprising guest.

• Members

Just saw this from last week's SID...in the star talk section

Question: Which of your co-stars would excel in another profession?

Bergen Williams (Alice, GH)

"Jane Elliot (Tracy) would be an excellent Supreme Court justice. She is very astute, and nothing gets past her. She is brilliant, a problem solver and fair. I respect her intelligence more than any other actor I've ever worked with. When she speaks, I listen. I would trust her to decide any pickle I was in."

• Members

Quiet isn't always a bad thing. I'm alternating keeping my broken toe resting (which hurts my back) or moving around to make my back feel better (which causes me pain in my foot). I haven't been out of the house for 10 days. Thank God for the internet and delivery service.

Have a good visit, Hooked.

BTW, Star posted a recent picture of Colin:

m.ENGxJOkEKDcFuPGG.jpg

• Members

Tracy was on today with the Qs finding out about Rebecca and the con. Didn't watch, but saw it mentioned on the boards. Apparently Monica is sympathetic to her and Edward was like you are a chip off the old block. Tracy at least got to rail on her. I heard Alice was taking notes for her book. LOL

I think TH is when Monica tells her she can stay and live there.

• Members

Your kidding me?! Geez, I'm hanging up my cap as recapper 'cause I'm not doing the post justice at all. I'm not even getting to watch the show in real time - I've been depending on YT and I have to find that streaming website you mentioned, Hooked. I'll see if it works for me too.

Seriously, I'm going to have to beg off. A lot of family stuff has been happening and last night I told Mike I was getting a divorce. I've been on the phone all day with friends, insurance people, lawfirms, etc. I'm still part of the LuNacy family but I'm distracted right now.

But I will have you know that I'm good - relieved actually. And the oldest two kids are very supportive of this (the younger ones don't know what's going on). Hopefully it will be no-contest and amicable but it's not going to be over in a day so my attention has to be there to make sure I don't miss anything. Last night was the best night's sleep I've gotten in ages.