• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For tomorrow:

Wednesday April 29:

Tracy warns Luke that he’s playing right into Ethan’s hands.

Jax and Sonny throw fists but Olivia pulls them apart.

Jax refuses to let Sonny weigh in on his and Carly's family crisis.

Claudia asks Sonny to be honest about his feelings for Carly.

Lucky and Rebecca get closer and it irks Liz and Nikolas.

Nik kisses Liz to make them jealous.

Lulu and Maxie try to move forward in their friendship.

Patrick is overwhelmed by caring for his baby by himself.

Matt moves in to help out.

Here is an article on where they bought Tracy's jacket from a couple weeks ago and her earrings

http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/...ns_Answered_%28

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

:lol: Too funny. So why all this interest in JE's wardrobe rather than her story or acting? Is it because everything she does is so fabulous that there's no need to comment so they go straight to her look? Even JE said once people write more often about her hair than anything else.

• Members

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.p...richard-rodgers

Looks like Emma is doing a play in London in the summer. I woudl assume rehearsals start at least six weeks before a play opens. I don't see her being in and out of GH all summer. Perhaps some of the insiders should have done a bit of research first.

She didn't say a word about a return in her Good day interview yesterday. They are now saying on dish she might be back in the fall--maybe for nov. sweeps. Whatevah!

I guess no big robert/holly/luke adventure planned for July sweeps.

• Members
:lol: the joy of being an anonymous poster is that you don't have to prove yourself, you just change username. And who knows who knew what, and perhaps nothing was as 'solid' as some thought they might be. Much will be nodded towards with this return, and quite honesty that interview didn't say anything.

• Members

ES is now filming for two weeks, it will be interesting to see how long she will appear on-screen. I hope she will be seen longer. Hopefully she pre-tapes a lot with Tony.

I also look forward to Martha Byrnes appearence. Rumors say she will have scenes with Jane. :D

• Members

I will believe that when I see it. People don't "do lunch" on this show. LOL

Now that they are saying she is having a bigger part--things are changing of course. I have learned the hard way as most of us have--if it sounds good for Jane--it usually will not happen! :angry:

Not to answer for Halee--but I think she would want the Tracy clips from that day only. I'll email her though in case she doens't check in here.

• Members

Sure they do lunch sometimes, if it's supposed to push the story along. Tracy and Nicholas did lunch when Scott came by so they could tell him about Logan. It's a pretty good set-up, actually. And Tracy's been getting a lot lately so I'm not going to assume anything, just enjoy all this bounty. MB will have a bigger role simply because she's a name and not someone unknown, but it's still not going to be much.

• Members

LOL. I know what you mean, but they used to, remember "The Floating Rip"? Not only they do not lunch anymore, nobody has a normal life, you know with waking up, eating breakfast, go to work, come back home exhausted. Stuff like that I miss. Would it not be nice if Lulu would visit Grandma Lesley, or if Monica and Bobbie had a little chat in the hospital or go out after work?

Anyway, it is hard to believe that GH would cast the wife of the mayor just to give Tracy some info during lunch. But it would be great. I totally can see Tracy and Edward socializing with the mayor wife. The Floyds could have a teenage kid to interact with Michael and Kristina. If GH used Martha B. right it really could be something.