Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday February 11th

STATS

Vets: Monica, Edward, Mac, Alexis, Luke, Tracy

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: blue hospital garb and looking awful

Other Stories: Jax crashes 1st helicopter; patients awaiting evacuation/rescue; Jason/Nic clear stairwell; JoMax with Emma; Mac tries to get a rescue going; Kate still obsessing about Sonny; Robin helping with babies and trying not to think about Emma; Patrick trying to make everyone get to the roof; Matt and Nadine talk about Leyla; LnL2 BS; Jax survived and back with another helicopter; doctor gives advice on healing Emma; Alexis very protective of Jax and wants to pull rank to stop him; Winnie is ordered to board the first helicopter; Sonny stops Carly from walking into the fire; AZ is missing; CarSon is trapped

Line of the Day: Jax to Mac - "I made an emergency landing... a couple of cars are worse for wear but it's not a problem"

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Monica and Edward repeat seeing Rebecca and thinking it's Emily. Monica faints after Rebecca says they must have her confused with someone else.

Sc. 2 - no Tracy

Sc. 3 - no Tracy; Patrick tends to Monica as she awakens. Sam says she's Rebecca Shaw and she does look a lot like Emily.

Sc. 4 - Luke/Ethan playing pool again as Luke counsels Ethan to keep himself in control when playing a con. Bonding continues as Ethan asks Luke if he was ever scared. Luke talks about Robert Scorpio getting him in trouble but getting him out of it again - Luke says he's also an Australian, once married to Holly as it were. Ethan asks if Robert taught Holly the trick and Luke says no, he didn't have the brains. Any trick Holly learned she learned from him. Two robbers come into the bar and hold Luke/Ethan at gun point. On the 10th floor Tracy is looking really sick, having trouble breathing. Lulu says she spent half her life worried about her parents (Lulu rubbing Tracy's back) and now with Nicholas, Lucky and Lulu all there Luke/Laura could be the last ones left. Tracy says that's not going to happen, Luke will come to rescue them - it could happen. Meanwhile Sam apologizes to Edward and Monica about bringing Rebecca past them... they talk about Emily's past. A bit later Tracy has her head resting in her hands while Lulu rubs her back. Carly goes past Lulu and tells her she is going down the stairwell and asks if Lulu wants to come. Lulu thinks about it for a second then says no, her family is there and she's not leaving them.

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Luke doesn't recognize the man but the woman is the one Luke paid to sit on his lap. She takes the money Ethan had stashed and gives a story that they stold her money. Ethan hisses to Luke that he should come up with a plan and Luke hisses back not to rush him. Patrick tells Nicholas to stay with Edward and Monica to help them to the roof. They send him after Rebecca instead.

Sc. 6 - The gunman says he's going to treat them a lesson. Luke starts to fake a heart attack, but Ethan blows it a bit and the gun man tells Ethan to back away. Ethan hits the gunman over the head and Luke says it took him long enough. Then someone else comes in and asks them what they did to the Sherrif. Sherrif? they look stunned. Meanwhile Patrick brings blankets to everyone and says they are going to the roof. Tracy says she doesn't want to be on the first flight (I think) and Lulu says she's delusional and don't listen to her

Sc. 7 - Jax lands and gets his passengers: Liz, Winnie and Monica.... NO TRACY which means the spoiler that said Tracy was on the first helicopter is wrong - she isn't on the roof.

ME: Tracy isn't on the roof with Ed/Mon/Win/Liz being rescued; she's said Luke will come rescue them, I'm thinking it's still a very real possibility that the spoiler that Luke/Ethan save Tracy/Lulu is the real one.

• Members

Interesting interesting! Thanks for the recaps, I was reading the Live Post at SoapZone and there was no mention of Tracy anywhere, so I just assumed she was not on today!

I think I am going to combine yesterday's and today's clips since they will not add up to more than 15 minutes.

• Members

Thanks for the recap. Trayc was not mentioned in the breakdowns for the rescue today so perhaps the magazine was wrong. I wonder if Luke/Ethan get arrested tomorrow. Funny as there was no mention of them on this week at all (luke/ethan). I truly, honestly believe that things are being edited/cut/changed on a daily basis these days. Prime example--Lucky has two different hair styles in this crisis. I think the lucky/liz stuff was add ins.

Tomorrow's spoilers have Patrick being in charge of the roop top evacuation so maybe she makes it up there tomorrow.

What is interesting is that Tracy seems to be the only one who seems really still doesn't she? Monica and LIz and Matt doesn't seem nearly as sick.

I hope that the tracy/lulu stay together til they are rescued is true--and why else woudl they have Tracy saying maybe LUke will rescue them or it could happen if he was going to have no part of it.

At this point the only thing that I believe with 100% conviction is that soapdish no longer has any reliable insiders and it is just a huge bunch of BS flying around. I also truly believe that TIIC have no real plan right now--and this I have good reason to know is true!

• Members

Thanks for the recap. Trayc was not mentioned in the breakdowns for the rescue today so perhaps the magazine was wrong. I wonder if Luke/Ethan get arrested tomorrow. Funny as there was no mention of them on this week at all (luke/ethan). I truly, honestly believe that things are being edited/cut/changed on a daily basis these days. Prime example--Lucky has two different hair styles in this crisis. I think the lucky/liz stuff was add ins.

Tomorrow's spoilers have Patrick being in charge of the roop top evacuation so maybe she makes it up there tomorrow.

What is interesting is that Tracy seems to be the only one who seems really still doesn't she? Monica and LIz and Matt doesn't seem nearly as sick.

I hope that the tracy/lulu stay together til they are rescued is true--and why else woudl they have Tracy saying maybe LUke will rescue them or it could happen if he was going to have no part of it.

At this point the only thing that I believe with 100% conviction is that soapdish no longer has any reliable insiders and it is just a huge bunch of BS flying around. I also truly believe that TIIC have no real plan right now--and this I have good reason to know is true!

• Members

It is going to very lame if Tracy's already on a helicopter at the start of tomorrow's episode. I am going to be all, "How did THAT happen???" Not sure if I believe if Luke is coming. Might have just been throwing us a bone... Besides, aren't Luthan getting arrested?

I didn't really understand what Tracy was saying for most of the day. I know she's still very sick, but I had to strain to hear her. Still glad that she was on. It's good for that episode count. ;)

• Members
I KNOW! Selfless Tracy is so nice. I've been waiting for this between her and Lulu. They better be on good terms from now on (though they were doing pretty good before).And yeah, in reality you'd think they would have long-term problems. It would be kind of ridiculous to just brush it off.

• Members

Loved the TraLu scenes today!! Can you believe little Ms. Snot has a soft spot for our girl? :) Hopefully it will continue. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her rubbing Tracy's back. It was quite interesting to see Tracy this way. Especially the part about her hoping Luke would come rescue them. We hope too, Tracy, we hope too.

Anyone for the break room for a few mins? Funny, perhaps? I see you there. ;)