Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just to put those in context about the Luke fights for Tracy..the rest sound about like what has been spoiled. I guess the australian man is the mysterious drifter from Luke' past that he gets distracted by? Too bad it is not Robert!

Nikolas lets Nadine down easy

Matt and Lulu strike up a quick friendship during chaos

Robin's behavior starts to get troubling

Sam is playing a very dangerous game of cat and mouse

Johnny finds Lulu in a odd position

Kate speaks the truth

Luke fights for Tracy

Lucky and Liz share a moment of realization, that they will always love each other

Lulu doesn't blame Matt for the mistake thus outraging Johnny

• Members

Morning all, I've decided to forgo a day of playing in the snow at -17 Celcius plus windchill and instead am spending the day cleaning and putting things in storage. How fun for me! ;) Oh well, at least it will be done.

Considering there really isn't anything new in the spoilers, I got thinking about the list of people who were supposed to get ill during the gala/cocktail party/whatever it actually is. (BTW, anyone notice that Carly specifically said the Quartermaines were invited? I thought that was a nice shout-out to the fans to let them know the Q's weren't being forgotten like they had been during the B&W ball the other year.) It's an interesting cross section of people, when you think about it....

Monica - having her unconscious is the only way to have another Mon/Alan scene (and I think I was something to the effect of Alan encouraging her to go on, but I could be wrong), and set the stage for the Emily look-alike. It also includes her in a story but not in a story.

Liz - speaks to the quad and the continued game of chess they play

Lulu - one of the hogs had to be down, and you know how Guza likes having everyone fighting for Lulu to survive

Jax - really underscores that Carly has to choose who she wants

Leyla/Trevor - the cast away characters (it's a shame especially Trevor - he could have mixed it up well with the vets.... sigh...)

And then we have Tracy who has no other purpose as an ill person than to be with Luke. I think Guza has finally figured out that these two are a romantic powerhouse and using them together is better than having them at odds. And now that ewcbo seems to have finally gotten the message, there's nothing holding them to the past. The Luke of the last two weeks has certainly not spent any time wondering about the woulda/coulda/shoulda's. I just hope Guza keeps this up and starts writing them as "LuNacy against the world", and no more "LuNacy against each other".

• Members

From Genie's interview video clips of her new movie

Genie Francis: "I've revisited Laura so many times I could throw up."

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/publish/con..._chance_on.html

Some spoilers from the jolu board that someone brought over to soapdish...GOS

I hope that last part isn't true.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Insiders have already said the car thing wasn't true - and seriously they would have a hard time building Robin up after doing something like that.

I also doubt

his bid to find justice for Lulu. This sounds like fanfic, and it's very detailed for scenes that haven't even been filmed yet. I don't put much stock into this.

• Members

I've been rethinking this, especially the last bit and I think perhaps we were reading it too figuratively and not literally. It makes sense that Luke would 'take care of his own', as he told Tracy he would, and perhaps that's what separates them before she gets sick. Literally they arrive together and then get split apart while Luke goes to do his Daddy thing. Perhaps this is when Tracy tells Lulu Johnny is a lot like Luke - because they both go off and to their thing without thinking of the feelings of the women they leave waiting. That's part of his distraction - then he finds out about Tracy and races back to her.

Either way, whether it's all true, part true or none of it's true, I don't think we have to worry about the solidity of LuNacy at this stage of the game.

• Members

:P

Damn--add one more point to the bad mom column. Just came back from basketball game and sitting around after waiting for the snacks for the kids and realized it was my turn. Had no clue. 8 not very happy 8 year olds.

Anyone around for quick chat? 1pm central

http://www.chatzy.com/800594985088

Oh yeah! Happy birthday JE today!

• Members

I'm up to my neck with cleaning and directly children, otherwise I'd be game.

Don't take it too badly, Hooked. Lately I've been consoled by a teacher who said basically that yes, I might yell at my kids but at least it's grammatically correct and using the Queen's English....

• Members

So, can you guys believe that I had no idea it was JE's birthday 'til I saw it on SOC? :o

Do we know how long Tracy and Ashton were together before they got divorced?

There's a clip out there somewhere where Edward (I thought) commenting on Tracy's numerous marriages before Mitch... Someone on SoapZone referenced it once, and I later saw the scene myself. I can't remember details (odd for me), but I was surprised watching it because we were always led to believe Mitch was #2, Paul was #3, and so on... I guess TPTB re-wrote history even then.

But, anyway, even though I can't find that clip, I was thinking about the fake heart attack scene, where Tracy has that spiel to Edward about the men in her life, indicating she didn't have to buy the men who married her, that some of them liked her, some of them even loved her. That to me sounds like more than 2...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine