Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

YOWZA!!! How yummy were they today!!!!? Did ya see Luke burning his eyes into mama's bootay when she turned around? hee.

They were super sexy today. LOVED the kiss!! but um .... cameramen, can ya shine a hard spotlight on that one please? Hate missing one single lip lock. But they did have VLL over and over didn't they? :D Loved her touching his face with her left hand (on the other side) and him holding hers. YUMMO!! As for the kiss banner, I need like 2 more to even out the banner. ;)

I am about to walk the frantic one. Will check to see if anyone is in the BR when I get back.

• Members

I'm torn b/c that (the above) would be awesome!! However, I can't decide what would work out better for the story... Paul an't stand her so he certainly wouldn't be chasing Tracy, though she was gaga over him so she could have all the old stuff come back and have Luke go crazy... then again, She didn't love Larry very much at the end but he adored her and they always have that chemestre. So is it someone she likes and would have to chase or is it someone who won't leave her alone and could pose a threat that way, what's better?

I'm sure it is probably Dante but I can't figure out what the significance would be of that. He could be the reason for all the problems later on and so Luke will have to watch him to see nothing happens to Tracy. The spoilers made it seem, or at least to me, that Luke was keeping an eye on this guy, whoever it is, b/c he had something to do with Tracy's life in some way. I took it to mean someone from her past or something not some random new kid... could be wrong!

• Members

ok, and let me just say... the street cred line was probably the funniest thing in the epi.

oh yeah, and just looked at the medianet pic... Still don't like that she has short hair or the cut that it is, but let me just say that I am happy with what they did with what they had that day. It could be (and has been) much worse. That actually isn't that bad

Edited by knh

• Members

Nice..

unexpected..

seemed a little forced. I wonder what's really going on? Is this a diversion? Hmmmm...

Why do they have her saying the same damn lines??!! She has said the "Best Time I Ever Had" line before.

Kiss should have been more passionate. I don't see them as the tender type. They're more about pushing, pulling, grabbing and taking.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Nah.... I think it's perfectly them. The minute they move in for a kiss, their mutual vulnerability surfaces and they show the tenderness between them. I think that kiss was incredibly passionate.

As for the dialogue, yeah, that does get repetitive. But can you seriously see the writers having her say something like "I'm so totally in love with you that it scares me and threatens to consume every thing I do". That's not Tracy. Luke gets it regardless of the words they use.

Edited by remos

• Members

morning all...looking forward to watching yesterday as soon as I get home this morning.

Remember there was a spoiler about "someone is watching Luke and Tracy" for the first two weeks in January? It was part of a long list? I wonder if today we will see someone looking in the HS window or something or poking their head in or Tracy leaving and someone observing her. Probably not, but I wish we would see AZ out there spying or something.

• Members

No LuNacy - but that's not unexpected.

Spinelli wrestles with his role beside Jason and getting arrested.

Carly says no to Jason - she won't stand up Jax for Sason.

Sonny told AZ to fly, with Claudia's support.

Robin denying her issues.

Nicadine is nauseating in the post hearing drivel.

CarJax cuteness.

Jason agrees to be the FBI informant in exchange for Spinelli's freedom, Sonny/Z's first target.