• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Friday, January 2nd.

Morning after....

Sam has her own issues and Lucky's an ass

Spinelli has been hacked and he's now thinking himself "technologically impotent"

Sonny/Claudia mobster two-step

Nicadine realize the tractor patton is being used for military purposes

Johnny not having luck on the job hunting front

I gotta say folks, the show is still interesting. We aren't in the throws of a strike this year, and I can see Guza lining up all his ducks for this next big crisis. Even Winnie's introduction was interesting.

EDIT

Perfect Ms.Q, thank you.

Edited by remos

• Members

The person last night who spilled about the Tracy scene with Lulu might be accurate because I remember someone with call sheets said a couple weeks ago that JMB taped with BB, BA and JE. I am wondering if that will be this week or next. IT almost seems like it would be this week because if Lulu comes to Luke for help to bail johnny out of jail, maybe that is when they have that conversation. If not, it had to be relatively soon.

Person was spilling stuff on the hospital and who was injured. Tracy Ric keep getting mentioned as being injured in the explosion...I think SID should have the story maybe next issue.

Still no 100% convinced....but they might be minor injuries. Ric is supposed to be critical. Tracy is supposed to go to the gala. I am sure Carly and Lulu and other top dogs are much more injured and featured, but heck...we'll take a minor injury even.

I wonder when this mysterious stranger is going to show up to distract Luke.

Truke--where were those spoilers from? Wubs? SOC?

I am on a cleaning frenzy today!!

• Members

You can come do my house, Hooked. I'm avoiding the post-NY cleaning. Even thought Epiphany isn't until the 6th, I'm ready to have it all put away.

I don't know why Luke would have to be her hero and why Tracy keeps getting mentioned if it were minor. It might not make her unconscious (I can see Guza putting Ric to sleep for most of the time, but not Tracy), but it's obviously significant.

• Members

funny, here a couple of clips for you:

Justus Memorial Kiss (Credit Geena): http://www.sendspace.com/file/5zp6l5

Blood Flow (Credit Izzy): http://www.sendspace.com/file/uuscww

remos, Tracy might be unconscious if Tony Geary needs an Emmy reel. ;) But I'm with hooked on this. I'm not entirely convinced that she's even getting hurt yet.

• Members

Too early in the year to worry about Emmy material, and Tracy/Luke are the featured vets so they aren't going to put her out for long, if at all. Remember in the beginning it was mentioned that Monica was a victim, but it's been consistently Tracy for some time now. They've been writing very well for her over the past three months, so I'm expecting that to continue.

• Members

Ohh Truke, I never thought of it like that (though technically, it turned out to be her back). Other scoops indicate she will be a patient though, so hopefully, it's a little more on the serious side (if it's happening, that is).

EDIT: remos, I know you want a banner with the caps that Lisa posted, but did you ever give me any guidelines? I don't want to create something and then have to turn it into something completely different 'cause it wasn't what you were expecting. Thanks. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine