Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks...anything on if luke/tracy stay married or are back together by end of year? They at scrubs wedding?

If not, thanks for what you did drop. I appreciate it!

sorry, no.

Luke/Tracy have officially joined the Jason/Liz and Spin/Maxie crowd

push/pull and more push/pull

Tracy and Luke are still married; she never got a divorce -- for what it's worth.

FoJMMF

• Members

Oh joy.. <_<

Well, on the upside Liz/Jason are part of a quad which could be blown any which way, and Spin/Maxie are always threatened by Matt and Maxie's desperation to keep it simply a friendship. At least there isn't a 3rd (or 4th) party in LuNacy and they already know they love each other. It's gotta be better than those situations. Lets just hope they get the airtime of Spixie and JE/TG are happy being with each other.

• Members

everyone pause for the dramatic tear.... (crickets)... Remos, a girl after my own heart. Way to look on the sunny side of the street!!!

Ms Q- Loved those speeches. The last two were my faves of those choices but I think the second would get the vote. Do you remember what epi that was from (you must sinces you quotes it word for word) I can see it vaguely in my head but I don't know when it was

• Members

wait, did I miss something in all the other spoilers or doesn't this contradict everything we've been told so far? I know the whole grain of salt routine but I was pretty sure they were supposed to be back or at least close to back by christmas. and doesn't the liz/jason comparison put a damper on the getting back together and married "for real" story arc? Part b of that question... were exactly is the comparison between them and Liz/Jason or Maxie/Spinelli? I get the we shouldn't be together/let's fight it bull but they are in a COMPLETELY different situation. Liz should stay the hell away from Jason b/c of her but that keeps her kids from being shot in the head like a certain other redheaded vegetable (sorry if that was a little cold but whatever). She knows it but she is just as dumb as a g-d damned post and doesn't want to stay away. That's selfish as hell. Tracy has put up with way too much crap in her marriage (let alone her life with every other man she's been with), she is making a decision for self preservation's sake. She has decided on something that she doesn't want to do but believes is the right thing. He won't let her go b/c he is madly in love with her, no matter what he is or is not willing to say. He is trying to save a marriage for the sake of both of them and she is trying to do what she thinks is best... but that in no way is like L/J, or M/S for that matter, who she tries to keep as a friend b/c she doesn't want to lose him as a friend, but there is no good/ bad fight to either side in that case so there are a whole different animal.

I think that was one big long run-on sentence so I'll be done with it, go do some writing and try to distract my mind from trying to figure out that whole twisted ven-diagram they have created for us b/c I don't see where any of them cross, I just see three different circles (2 smaller and less important than the other) floating in space

night all

• Members

It's push-and-pull, not push-and-push..... Basically we'll get the angst and then the payoff, and then we're back to the angst again.

Christmas is the Pull time.

And it said they are in the same category as Liason and Spixie, not that they are acting like Liason and Spixie. It's a loose characterization.

This past week I saw another comparison that said Sonny and Claudia are going to be much like Tracy/Luke - two people who grow to realize they are perfect for each other. I think all of these comparisons are shorthand for the insiders, but none of them can be taken with too much depth.

EDIT

The a$$hole's home. I'm off to bed. Night all.

Edited by remos

• Members

no, I didn't really understand where they were going with it, my point was that it was just VERY loose. I think i'm done with the comparisons. I saw the one about Sonny and Claudia too... might have been on here. I also saw that MW said that Kate could be the next Tracy in that interview she did. I think that was wishful thinking on her part b/c even if the character COULD be MW could never pull off Tracy-esque. Olivia would be the closest in my opinion, but that's just me

• Members

morning!

Luke/robert scenes the 22nd...all I got for this morning

From soapdish

Anything on Luke/Tracy? The Qs?

Quote:

Nothing specific except more push/pull. Luke/Robert antics surrounding Robin's wedding. Tracy is not involved there.

~Call Me Crazy

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Good to have some dates. This morning on something (it might even be a printed rag) I saw that Spixie go about town making peoples Xmas wishes come true. Don't know anything more about it but it sounds promising. Sam's fantasy/hallucunation is on the 23rd, but I don't think it's the "dream that ate Port Charles" like Scrubs was on Thanksgiving.

CMC has just been called fake and confirmed by another, so I don't think we can put much stock in this. Spoilers have been mixed as to whether Luke/Robert have much time together and whether LuNacy are at the Scrubs wedding. At this point I think we just have to sit back until we here something consistent or see it play out. I just get the feeling the real insiders are all gone and those remaining are having fun with the desperation of a couple of fanbases.

EDIT

Just saw this in the IL at SD and wanted to bring it over here for discussion.

My thoughts:

A- Quartermaines: the two fired are probably Edward and Monica, with Monica and Alan reuniting in March and the three leaving together - leaving Tracy as the sole Q on canvas (since they ignore Jason's Q-ness completely). Unfortunately this is the neatest group and the one most destroyed anyway.

B- Spencers: who would be the one person left? Carly, Lulu and Lucky are all part of stories, and even if GV left, that still leaves more than one behind. Bobbie and Luke fired? I doubt that since TG's contract is almost up.

C- Cassidines: Alexis fired? Who would be #2. And who would they leave behind, Sam or Nicholas since both are in stories.

D- Scorpios: Mac and who else? Maxie and Robin are both in heavy stories, so I really don't think this is even a possibility.

Edited by remos

• Members

I think what this means is Jane and Tony were let go in November (Tony retiring) and Luke and Laura will reunite by March sweeps and the Q family except one member which would be Jason will remain. Nothing else makes sense.

Remos..The necklace, I think you probably would have to order somewhere online...I am not sure a store would have that type of thing.

• Members

That only makes sense if you still think LnL are the end game - and if that was the case they wouldn't have had them ending in November, they would have had them reunite them and work around it somehow. And GF would be able to say she was returning - but she said no one has even talked to her about it. Everything else was internet gossip. Also they're not going to fire someone 12 weeks before their contract naturally comes to an end. They might not re-sign, but they wouldn't fire.

It's amusing to me that the spoiler clearly said "On Screen Couple" and certain folks on SOC (I also shared it with them) are immediately trying to figure out ways that GF and VM are coming back. Man, get over yourselves. The likelihood of either of those happening are highly unrealistic. Sonny is not about Brenda and Luke is not about Laura. On screen Legacy couples are only Alan/Monica, Lucky/Liz and Carly/Sonny.

As for the family leaving, I can't see anyone else but the Q's :( . Even JI said you can't tell stories for a man with a daugther and a daughter-in-law. And as someone else pointed out, all the Q's stories have ultimately been about LuNacy/Lulu, so it's not as if there is really a Q place anymore. Tracy is well established in the Spencers, even being referred to in the rags as part of the family on the Spencer Adventure. Every other legacy family has three generations being on regularly. (Perhaps not the Cassidine kids - but we do hear them referenced.) And at least two members of the middle generation in each are front and center most of the time. (Spencers: Carly, Lulu, Lucky; Cassidines: Nicholas, Sam; Scorpios: Robin, Maxie).

I wonder when we can expect announcements.

• Members

New on SD:

Next on General Hospital:

Diane advises Jason not to hold anything back when the Feds question him.

Sam and Alexis try to repair their relationship.

Lulu and Maxie both want the same apartment.

Emma will not give Robin a break.

Nikolas learns how to milk a cow!

Nadine tells Aunt Raylene the truth about her and Nik.

Aunt Raylene passes away.

Tracy tells Luke that their divorce is final.

Tracy tells Edward that she didn't really divorce Luke.