Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, this is *so* my kinda place. Now you guys mentioned something about chats, too? Are those held regularly or just when the mood strikes?

My PhotoShop is MIA right now as my dad borrowed my disk when he was fixing my laptop crash and forgot to return it, but once I have the disk and reload it, I'll be making some icons and banners and things that I'll certainly share out with you guys. I live on LJ mostly, so I'll likely post them there and post a link. I write fic occassionally but haven't ever tried GH. And... well, I'm kind of in a writer's block right now but I'm hoping to work my way out of it. Maybe playing around with some GH fic or drabbles might do the trick.

• Members

Star: Hi and welcome to the group!! I don't remember seeing anyone answer you yet so here it is... ewcbo: Emmy Winning Chair Bound One.... ie GF (but I'm sure you knew that part) I asked that one a while back cuz I had NO idea what it was at all.

edit: and yeah, the chats tend to be a when the mood strikes kind of thing. There are some times when are able to get together more than others. I don't know how it's been running this year b/c I haven't been able to join in lately, but last year there was a link up nearly everyday and the chats lasted a good long time (which I think was part of the reason they have slowed a bit... we are all admitted addicts in here, though very few of us are still on the wagon... I am only for the chats otherwise I'm a hard core addict and with a few days sans Tracy I've been jonesin')

Edited by knh

• Members
Does that mean you're gonna write one soon? (You could do the reunion up right. Because you know GH is gonna F it up. I envision a stormy Dominican night and a long hot kiss pressed up against a wall of dancing shadows. It's the moment where all of Tracy's resolve is shattered, and the LuNacy dance begins in earnest... once again!)

• Members

Hey Lainey! Long time no see! How've you been?

Email me sometime to catch me up.

I saw the picture insider on soapdish posted who is in the xmas montage--picture of Lunacy there. That is now the second person who said they spend xmas together.

stargazer, I can hook you up with some 2005 and 2006 clips this week.

• Members

from soapzone for this week (we knew these already)

Edward, Monica and Alice can’t stand a Luke-less Tracy any longer. They beg Luke to come back and tame Tracy again.

Tracy blows up at Edward, Monica and Alice’s shenanigans.

Tracy makes travel plans to the Dominican Republic to make her divorce to Luke official and legal and fast.

Luke chases Tracy to the Dominican Republic and busts out all his moves to win her back.

Doens't seem like they are on the week of the 8th at all so far.

• Members

Thanks Hooked. I'm looking forward to this week. Last week was manageable only because it was a short week with a dream sequence (and Alan was alive). But I want my LuNacy back.

The week of the 8th is when Jake is returned, so I imagine Liason, Cake and LuSam will be dominating that week more than usual. There is still a possibility, though. The spoilers don't give everything and recently we have been pleasantly surprised a couple of times with Tracy on days we didn't expect her.

BTW, since I can't bring the fabulous pictures over, this is what's been spoiled:

Christmas Montage

Scrubs

LuSam

Liz & Cake

LuNacy

Spixie

SoClaud

• Members

Christmas Montage on SoapDish about 1/2 way down

This is just the list form the Picture Insider - it isn't the scenes that have been taped

EDIT

Argh... I'm writing "The Christmas Letter" for relatives I don't give a hoot about and will probably never see again. (Not completely true, but that's what I'm feeling). I hate group letters in principle, but with my hands I can't really personalize anymore. The kids are all well enough to fight but not well enough to be sent outside into the December sleet.

LB, I see you there. Why no talkie to me????? :(

I'll write the fic when it's needed. I've already got some ideas.

So what do I write to my academic mentors and aging great-aunts? "So... my erotica writing is coming along nicely..."

Edited by remos

• Members

So much to do, so much to catch up on, not enough hours in the work day! :) Let's see, I watched a vid by Ms.Q, loved it, read some fics by funny and remos, loved them, read some spoilers provided by hooked and remos, and it seems like we have a new member WELCOME stargazercmc!

Back to work! :(

• Members

Geez, I just say the last few minutes of OLTL and there they all were, sitting around Thanksgiving Dinner, all enjoying the food and family. GH could have done that so easily.

Today's Recaps (December 1st)

STATS

Vets: Luke

Kisses:

Stories: Jate sexcapades; JaSam after Jake; SoClaud wedding; JoLu on the run; Nick and Luke talk about Tracy

Line of the Day: Luke "I always enjoy my independence but I miss my wife"

Sc. 1 - No LuNacy

Sc. 2 - No LuNacy

Sc. 3 - No Tracy; Nick walks into HS and talks with Luke who offers him a drink. Passing on information about Laura - she's happy and closely monitored. Luke says he hopes she's enjoying every moment of her independence. Nick asks if Luke is, and he says he always enjoys his independence but he really misses his wife. Nick asks which one, and Luke give him a look.

Sc. 4 - No Tracy; Luke and Nick reminisce about the conversation about how both Tracy and Laura were the loves of his life. Nick asks what Luke is going to do. Luke says he's married to Tracy not Laura and he's not going to drop his life whenever it looks like Laura might recover, but it might not even matter. He says Tracy overheard a part of the conversation he had with Lulu about going with Laura if she asked - just to get her settled - but Tracy didn't understand. He says she might not wear it on her sleeve, but Tracy feels and hurts as deeply as anyone and he's hurt her repeatedly and put her second to Laura. He's not doing that anymore, but it might already be too late. Luke snickers as he takes another drink.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

Hey guys...Tracy was not on today, but apparently Luke was and had two scenes with NIk about Tracy I think...here is a parital recap

Back to Nik/Luke.

Nik says he can be a sounding board to Luke after Luke helped him out last year after Emily died. They are talking about their convo from last year. Nik says I am not here to disrespect your marriage to Tracy or be a cheerleader for my mother. All I have heard is that Luke and Laura had the greatest love ever -- how could you let her go back.

He says I am married to Tracy and no matter what I just can't drop Tracy whenever Laura comes back. He tells Nik about the convo Tracy overheard about Luke saying he would go to Paris (to help Laura get settled). He says I have hurt Tracy repeatedly by making her second to Laura. I won't do that anymore, but she doesn't trust me anymore.