The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

No... she didn't want to go off and have Luke eaten by a coyote.

BTW, anyone pick up todays SOD? Apparently there is another joint interview with KS/GF. No on can convince me that isn't intentional.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

real quick--those spoilers are from soaps.com who always posts the next days spoilers after the show ends. They are right. Tracy is on MWF this week and I am fairly confident in those days.

Nex--thanks in advance for the clips. I got your check today--thanks for chipping in.

I think Tracy doesn't get out of the hotel yet...she probably is in the lobby or something when Lulu comes down...i think the lulu/tracy bonding scene will take place after they see the car and lucky/nik decide to go search. Lulu will stay with tracy and they will talk.

I think Firday is when Tracy and Scotty may share some scenes at the hotel when the kids find LnL and call to tell her.

• Members

They've got to get back to PC sometime, because on Monday it's the first confrontation between Laura and Tracy in the Q living room, Laura has to spend time with Lesley, say goodbye to the kids and get on a plane Thursday.

Perhaps the original intent was to get Tracy out of the way, but they changed their mind. Works for me...

• Members

They do get back to PC, but I believe it is on Tuesday they are back. I think the first Laura/Tracy scenes are on Monday. I think then they go back to PC and then Laura finds out what Tracy did about the doctor and comes barging back in on Tuesday to confront her.

I think lucky brings Liz to see her and then she has luke take her to the airport. I hope Tracy finds out luke was about to go on the plane with her or sees his bag or something and that is why she ends things iwth him. I am glad she is having somewhat of a backbone in this...better she end it then he end it. Then we would be really pissed. EVen though it is not really ending.

• Members

I'm wondering who's writing daily and who wrote this umbrella, because the women have backbones, the families are together, the vets are front row centre, the mob story is still going along even though it isn't playing lead right now...

It's a damn fine show these past two weeks. What happened?

EDIT

Man this red/blue thing really throws me off.

Edited by remos

• Members

Yup... pretty much. ;)

Actually, I'm NDP, which is even further left than your Dems.

CNN has some really cool graphics. Canadian politics is so different.

Wonder what Jane is doing tonight and where she is..... B)

Edited by remos

• Members

50% +1 seats gives you Majority Government, and there are 246 seats (or about that)

For the past few elections we've had Minority Government, which means the party with the most votes forms the government (and their leader becomes Prime Minister), but the opposition can get together and topel the government - but only in matters of Finances and I can't remember what else. They can't bring down the government on simple political disagreement - it has to be major governing issues.

We have 5 parties - Conservative, Liberal, New Democratic Party, Bloc Quebecois (only in Quebec), and Greens.

EDIT

The talking heads on CNN just said an Obama victory will have immediate effect on the world and will change people's perception of the US. That is very true.

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey guys! I'm crossing my fingers for Virginia, North Carolina and Florida. Anyone else freaking out as much as me? This is so exciting! The Kid's Choice & Scholastic elections resulted in Obama, and kids are likely to follow their parents, so I'm very hopeful!

Remos, I agree, I have also noticed that GH has been incredibly watchable lately. I am really enjoying Robin's pregnancy storyline. And I think I would like Jason and Sam back together. Lucky deserves it after how rude he was to Tracy yesterday...

• Members

all my kids stayed up to watch obama's speech. they were so into it from mock elections in the district and voting, etc..

I kept telling them they were witnessing history. That lasted or a bit til the urge to play rock band won out.

Some yes no insider from SD tonight...not sure what they know or not...

Yes no or maybe insider...

Does Tracy actually file for divorce when she ends things with Luke?

Does he bother trying to stay married or win her back after that?

Does any Q come home for thanksgiving? Someone dropped something to that effect the other day.

Thanks

Maybe

Yes

Yes