The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From SOW

Guza says they're going to resurrect the Luke and Laura of old, the adventure couple. Lulu, Lucky, Nik, Tracy and Scott will also be along, in a glorious Spencer adventure. The catalyst is a plan that Scott concocts to re-win Laura's love by revisiting a very iconic point in their past. Anyone who was a fan of GH before Luke arrived, will instantly recognize what Scott is about. They end up with a cockamamie chase and it's important for Tracy and Luke because, yet again, Tracy is shanghaied to rescuing Laura. What's cool is that the kids get to see Luke and Laura in action.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah it is sounding like it is important for them because it shows that Tracy will always come second to Luke and be dragged all over when Laura has an issue/problem.

You know what though--I am just so happy she is in the storyline and they are out of the PC mob scene which they wouldn't get any part of anyway for sweeps.

I am just so damn happy to see jane and know that we have more good airtime coming up--wacky hijinks and all. at least we know we get some good Luke opening his heart to her next week before this laura stuff comes up.

doesn't sound like there is some big secret tracy is hiding does it?

• Members

:lol::lol::lol: Too funny! It's long been believed that our collective nature stems from the need to work together to survive our winters. Whole dissertations have been written to that effect. We have our wackos, but they usually fly south.

In fact our election yesterday had five major parties:

New Democratic Party (leftest - founders were based in unions and state run health care)

Greens (leftists - environmentally based and partnered with European Green parties)

Block Quebecois (leftist - Quebec only)

Liberal (left-centrists - natural ruling party who is usually right in the middle

Conservatives (unfortunately run by a jr. Bush wanna-be, but have had a history of Red-Torry, fiscally conservative/socially liberal)

If all the left parties were one, this country would hardly ever be 'Conservative' - which is never as small 'c' conservative as you folks get.

I'm already laughing. I wonder what Luke is going to say to her to get her cooperation this time. I'm just glad that he's had to 'rescue' Tracy before this happened.

• Members

I don't think it will play like this at all. He did that only once, and it backfired on him. Two years later he might ask her help because he knows he can trust her and she's his best ally, but it isn't because she's second fiddle. When it came to the stuff around Alan, Tracy turned to Luke for help for the same reason. And it's November - LUNACY MONTH!!!

I'm thinking this is a red herring. One of the most solid parts of LuNacy is their complete honesty with each other. BesidesTracy doesn't 'know' Scott killed RW. She suspects but has no proof. Scott confessed to Lulu alone, and there is no hard evidence one way or another.

• Members

The prospect of Tracy being second royally sucks. However, I'm convinced that, if that's the way they go, it will only be part of an exit storyline. And I'd rather the wig exit, regardless of whom she exits with, than have Tracy - and JE - exit. You never know, though. There might be a surprise twist. Like an adventure rerun wherein the adventurers realize that things are different now. If it's not an exit storyline, I can see that scenario playing out. Anyway... I'm just glad to see JE with such great stuff apparently coming up. If her heart is broken, even temporarily, JE will blow everyone away. And she hasn't had a chance to do that for *so* long.

Saw the Heat Miser video. Crap. But even with the hairdo, JE looked great. (Maybe Ms. Q can redo all the screencaps this year with good hair if she finds herself with a few months with nothing to do. ;) )

EDIT: If Tracy is involved in helping Lulu's mother, it will be for Lulu. Can't see her doing it to help Luke. That's just too long-suffering, and you know what Tracy said about that. So, if she does it for Lulu, even after the way Lulu has treated her, that will make her a more selfless mother than the bio mother has *ever*, *ever* been.

Another thing...

If the couple from the 80's are *all that*, they wouldn't need an entire ensemble to make the story work, would they? I think it's very interesting that Guza is involving "the whole family" including Scott.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

It's a Guza quote - they are how accurate??? He even called Jerry Jack a 'vital' part of the canvas. Mountains out of molehills...

It's the LnL swansong. LnL don't work anymore, and haven't since the 80's. They need Scott, Tracy and the screamers to really tell this story because Luke is with Tracy, Laura can renew something with Scott, and the kids can get their closure and move on. Then Laura can come back to visit whenever Guza feels it necessary and nothing is lost. Laura can be 'the angel', the kids can whine about something other than not having their mother, and Tracy can still feel just that little bit insecure in Luke's love that she does crazy things. It's win-win all the way around. Luke and Scott can continue there feud with now two women between them, and the story can spin out a million different ways. It's all good. There is no doom and gloom here.

Edited by remos

• Members

From SOW

A Closer Look: Lulu

This is a long ass, full page article that I am *not* recapping in its entirety. Sorry, if you're really that interested, I just can't do it.

Basically JMB talks about SpinMax breaking Lulu out of Shadybrook which winds up getting Spinelli locked into a padded room. SpinMax provide the comedy but Lulu makes a decision that she liked who she was before all of this and decides to go along with their plan.

They work to uncover whose been sending her these letters.

Lulu talks about killing Logan which Scott overhears.

Johnny visits, she tries to convince him that her loose screws are a genetic thing, nothing he did.

We find out Laura really was awake that whole time and not a hallucination.

She wakes up again as Scotty is going off on Lulu and how she deserves to pay for what she's done. That shocks Scotty and puts him in an awkward position of having been threatening Lulu while he supposedly is still in love with Laura.

Scott's about to leave to the call the police when Laura chases after him to tell him not to, so Scott comes up with an idea...

From SOW for week of the 20th

Luke and Tracy struggle to return to Port Charles

Jax retaliates in his war with Nikolas.

Robin and Patrick enjoy preparing for their wedding.

Alexis wonders if she can trust Jerry.

Disgusted with Sam, Lucky takes drastic action.

Can't Miss - Thursday, Oct. 23 - Sonny discovers Olivia has a son.

Next Week: (week of the 27th) Lulu makes a dash for freedom. Olivia confronts Sonny. Patrick and Robin are set to marry. Will Luke see Laura?

• Members

Hey hooked! I got the clips edited and im going to post them on YT this afternoon I hope! yay!

and thanks to remos, I've discovered GH being posted over there so i can enjoy all of the Tracy awesomeness from way down here! Saw it today, and while Im happy she's back I have to say that I wasn't a big fan of the hair lol

I downloaded last night's Night Shift and was watching it on the TV at work earlier and I swear to god I was in some sort of euphoric bubbe or something lol, it was awesome, and of course Luke was the best part and I was SO excited that Sean, Tiffany (who's gotten really old since the last time i saw her, but still awesome), and Anna were all on there. I had a smile for like hours after I watched it.

And yay for Luke being on tomorrow. It airs while its the middle of the night here, so I'll have something to wake up to. hurrah!!

and can i just say, while all the spoilers sound AWESOME, I hate that they make it sound like Scott has just been sitting around pining over the wig on a stick for all these years. what about Dominique and Lucy...it seemed like he was pretty over Laura at those points lol.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

The plan I tihnk is that Scott is about to turn Lulu in for Logan's murder and then Laura tries to stop him. I think Scott then says if she runs away with him (he thinks he can win her back) that he will let lulu go free.

Does anyone remember GH before Luke when Scotty and Laura were together? I didn't watch back then with any regularity, but supposedly long time fans will recognize where Scotty takes her. Any ideas? I'm guessing it might be wherever they were on their honeymoon if theya re out of PC