The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I come with lots of goodies today..

General Hospital Preview from soapnet.com..

Sonny. Sonny, Sonny, Sonny (Maurice Benard). Why do you have to play right into Anthony Zacchara\'s hands? Mr. Corinthos (sir) is still furious at Kate\'s (Megan Ward) shooting, still blames Karpov, and is still not listening to anyone that warns him against re-entering the mob. When Sonny issues the ultimatum to Jason (Steve Burton) -- \"Kill Karpov, or I join with Anthony\" -- guess what Jason\'s response is? Yeah, you guessed it. Sonny becomes a member of another family, unknowingly playing into Anthony\'s ultimate plot to kill Jason.

On a lighter note, we are so excited because Luke (Anthony Geary) is coming back! Tracy (Jane Elliot) manages to track down her absent ex to Mexico where, shockingly, Luke is in trouble with the law. Tracy thinks she\'s coming to the rescue, but she only makes Luke\'s law troubles worse AND gets herself thrown in the klink at the same time. Tracy. Mexican prison. Think about it.

Under pressure from Karpov, Jerry (Sebastian Roche) is trying to get lady-love Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) off the Russian mobster\'s trail. Which means Sam (Kelly Monaco) is the perfect person to use. Only, she\'s playing him to try to bust Karpov herself. After lots of sexual tension, Lucky (Greg Vaughan) doing his best to suck it up and realize Sam is flirting for the greater good, and a whole lot of the word \"darling,\" Sam, Jerry, and Alexis find themselves in a situation that, guaranteed, none of them will find pleasant.

All this PLUS Patrick (Jason Thompson) finds a surprising best man, Nadine and Nikolas (Tyler Christopher and Claire Coffee) cut the BS, and Spinelli (Bradford Anderson) gets committed!

What are you most looking forward to next week?

Woo hoo..tracy gets thrown in the slammer!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And some more...

ABC hotsheet week of 10/13/08

SONNY JOINS THE ZACCHARAS AND LUKE RETURNS!

Sonny's quest for revenge on Karpov has everyone worried. Despite Jason, Carly, and Kate's pleas, Sonny decides to join up with Anthony and the Zacchara mob. Will full-blown civil war between Sonny and Jason result? Meanwhile, Jerry tries to get Alexis off of Karpov's trail by turning mother against daughter. Wait until you see the shock Alexis and Sam have in store for them! In Mexico, Tracy finally tracks down Luke (who, big surprise, is in trouble with the law). But will she mention Lulu's visions of Laura? Plus: Patrick has a surprising best man, Nikolas and Nadine finally get real, and Spinelli gets committed.

ME: WHen the heck did Tracy even find out Lulu had been seeing Laura or thought she did? That was never discussed? I guess it happened off screen.

I am just so damn happy Tracy is back on ...who cares....maybe that is her secret...that she doesn't tell Luke that Lulu thought she was talking to Laura.

Whatever...just give me some TQ back!!!