Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This article was in SOW...someone didn't bother to transcribe it all--but glad she was in it

SOW: Sneak Peeks

Maximus counsels Sonny.

Patrick and Robin ask friends to stand up for them.

Alexis takes drastic action against Sam.

Maxie and Spinelli vow to get Lulu out of Shadybrook.

Nikolas and Nadine come to clean to each other.

Can't Miss - Friday, Oct. 17 - Sonny cuts a deal with the devil.

Next Week: Tracy makes things harder for Luke. Jerry sets up Sam. Laura gets protective of Lulu. Claudia pitches an outrageous plan to Jason.

A Closer Look: Tracy

This is long-ish and I'm not really interested, so I'm just going to summarize here.

Basically JE talks about how much she loves working with AG and how happy she is to have him back, they're like Lunt and Fontanne and are all about the process of acting. They have 30 years of history on screen and off. AG screen tested with her for the role of Mitch Williams way back when. They always knew Tracy/Luke would work. They're opposites and know it but don't try to change one another.

She lives her life like a normal person while AG is on vacation, like having "summer's off" from school. She raises her kids and volunteers and then goes back to work when Tony comes back. It's a fabulous life she has.

She doesn't have any other acting gigs, she doesn't need them, GH is quite fulfilling for her. She loves being on it.

At the moment she's volunteering for the Barack Obama campaign.

Me:--AWw...We need to find the whole article! She is probably like stop calling in for me you fans--I love having the summer off! LOL

(Just hoping she isn't having a permanent time off. She sure sounds like Tony is sticking around and luke/Tracy is continuing.

She was among the four listed on soapdish today who were out...so far I have yet to get this confirmed.

This article was in SOW...someone didn't bother to transcribe it all--but glad she was in it

SOW: Sneak Peeks

Maximus counsels Sonny.

Patrick and Robin ask friends to stand up for them.

Alexis takes drastic action against Sam.

Maxie and Spinelli vow to get Lulu out of Shadybrook.

Nikolas and Nadine come to clean to each other.

Can't Miss - Friday, Oct. 17 - Sonny cuts a deal with the devil.

Next Week: Tracy makes things harder for Luke. Jerry sets up Sam. Laura gets protective of Lulu. Claudia pitches an outrageous plan to Jason.

A Closer Look: Tracy

This is long-ish and I'm not really interested, so I'm just going to summarize here.

Basically JE talks about how much she loves working with AG and how happy she is to have him back, they're like Lunt and Fontanne and are all about the process of acting. They have 30 years of history on screen and off. AG screen tested with her for the role of Mitch Williams way back when. They always knew Tracy/Luke would work. They're opposites and know it but don't try to change one another.

She lives her life like a normal person while AG is on vacation, like having "summer's off" from school. She raises her kids and volunteers and then goes back to work when Tony comes back. It's a fabulous life she has.

She doesn't have any other acting gigs, she doesn't need them, GH is quite fulfilling for her. She loves being on it.

At the moment she's volunteering for the Barack Obama campaign.

Me:--AWw...We need to find the whole article! She is probably like stop calling in for me you fans--I love having the summer off! LOL

(Just hoping she isn't having a permanent time off. She sure sounds like Tony is sticking around and luke/Tracy is continuing.

She was among the four listed on soapdish today who were out...so far I have yet to get this confirmed.

• Members

National Enquirer Spoilers - Week of 10/20

Claudia Tells her outrageous plan to Jason.

Jax sets out to beat Nikolas at his own game.

Scott and Lulu get the shock of their lives at Shadybrook. (yippee--not)

This was in the IL at soapdish..

JE was let go today

This just sucks

• Members

We were talking about the SD message claiming that JE had been let go today, and for some odd reason, none of us could find it again.

Found it...

http://www.thedaytimedish.com/viewtopic.ph...&start=1335

Here was the sequence of the who's going messages, most of these being posted just a few minutes apart: (the last one was posted several hours later)

GF will return and MW is out

NLG &MW are out

KMc, NLG and MW are out.

ABC will be cleaning house 4 are out at GH

MW&NLG SR JE are out

JE was let go today

And the only one who identified themselves posted...

Sebastian Roche has been let go.

Megan Ward's and Lisa Lo Cicero's contract status is up in the air.

WantSomeDish

EDIT: Ran across a post from yesterday that said something like, "And you wonder why no legit insiders have posted for a few days." Let's hope the streak continued today.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

Well, in all honestly it has been awhile since someone posted a list of those who had been fired, so it doesn't surprise me that a list would appear right after the SR drop - the only one confirmed by others but still NOT by any credible source.

Over this past year I've seen JJ replacing GV and few times, BH being fired, KeMo being fired, KMc gets fired about every four months, SB's leaving shortly (even though time and again people have been reminded his contract isn't up until next year), JJM (Mac) fired... who else....

Anyway, the point is that SD is full of BS and not very long ago I saw two legit insiders give their farewells to the board because it was so nasty and full of baiters.

Until JE and TG actually say out loud, in a print interview that they are leaving, I doubt it is true. Write in to support her, of course, but it's not time to push a panic button yet.

• Members

Some info from the Lil sharks poster (who is wrong on some stuff like the WK stuff).. I hope she is right this time. BTW--nothing confirmed yet on JE. I have some people checking!

Morning SD,

Long time no visit. How's the water?

SR's leaving is not bitter or ugly, just has too many options coming up, and wants to spread his wings. Management wasn't able to work around his requests logistically, hence the upcoming exit, but you are really going to like the sweeps story. He was loving the idea of sending Jerry back to the dark side to facilitate his exit, he remains professional and charming, he's is a class act, the best French Export we've gotten here in the States for quite awhile.

JE isn't going anywhere, look for some really good scenes shortly. Once TG gets back and he, GF, and JE are looking to show the young 'un's how it's done. NLG isn't going anywhere either right now, she didn't get the story that was promised her but she's not going anywhere just yet. She's very smart and savvy and has responsibilities, she also enjoys her daytime gig.

B. G. loves JoLu, so look for the repetitive angst that Sonny and Carly shared over the last 10 years (together apart, together apart) that is going to be JoLu. It's the only soap love story he knows how to write.

Scubs is still safe, KMc isn't going anywhere just yet either. She is around through the fall and into Spring 09, but if she get's the directorial gigs she's hoping for, you'll see her much less.

Do look for some mix up's through sweeps, things are dicey here and options are being explored, but there is a quiet but strong murmuring that hype over strong characters isn't going to cut it, and fans are wise to the tricks that a certain HW employs.

Backstage, there is real upset, in that a very nice actor could be tossing away his really good thing, for a momentary flash in the pan. Not gossip, but true sorrow that a good guy is going to blow it all.

Bue

Tracy Fan,

Jane isn't going anywhere. She is going to have some nice scenes upcoming. And for whomever commented that B. G. wouldn't dare get rid of another Q, well B. G. would take that dare and have no problems doing it. But Jane is well liked and isn't going anywhere.

About NLG:

NLG doesn't mind the playing tragedy. Unsure why you think she would? Do you think the fact that SR has primetime gigs, that are his best way of getting himself out there to a wider audience, is anything but great for him as a professional actor. NLG has been around for a long time, she knows how the game is played, she takes her knocks as they come, is professional and soldiers on.

Her fans might not like her story or lack thereof, but NLG does what is needed, she is professional. She is also a damn good actress. If she explores her options come spring, she'll do it with class, she won't make enemies and she won't burn any bridges.

Bye, didn't want to get into any arguments, but thought it was worthwhile to let some worried fans know who was going or staying.......and SB really might be gone come summer, prepare yourselves.

Now BYE!

About Skate:

Any info on MW/Skate will be greatly appreciated.

MB is so golden right now, he sparkles. Suits are going to keep him happy. MW isn't going anywhere either right now, but in six months that could change, but look for Skate to struggle to be together and loving one another through long held secrets and lies.

Bye, Bye, Bye

and I really mean it, Good Morning everybody.

• Members

My 2 cents...

The JE is going to recurring / JE is OUT rumor has been circulating since January 2006. Nothing has happened yet, and I don't see any reason it would happen now, especially with Laura returning. They are going to need Tracy around for that. And once that ends, if GF is offered a contract and JE is let go, it's going to look VERY bad on GH's part to hire TG's former leading lady but at the exact same time fire his current one.

• Members

That's crossed my mind, too, and not just from the perspective of the fans. I have no idea what cast and/or crew thinks about or feels for GF, and I'll leave it there. But we do know that Jane is loved by many and, from more than one credible source, "universally admired and respected by all" was the quote from one, IIRC. So, it would make for some extremely dicey, and icy, backstage dynamics and understandably so. That's not an atmosphere for producing a show that is already struggling, to put it mildly. People aren't idiots. That goes for the audience, cast, and crew. Even if they waited and dropped Jane after some "grace period" following GF's arrival, it would still be obvious, certainly to cast and crew, if not to a large portion of the audience.