The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Some early morning dish...I just woke up to a flat tire and my son lost a contact...

Info is scattered on this which is why I think you aren't getting the details. I will tell you what I know. Luke is back a tad bit earlier than planned. Tracy is going to be very insecure about the new developments with Laura. She does believe Lulu. However, she is not the only one. Luke will be conflicted but he truly does love Tracy. She may love him enough to let him go...but will he let her? And does Laura love him enough to do the same?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey I didn't see you post that Remos--I had a second before I had to run out...there wer only like 4 people on soapdish at 6am--it was so nice and that insider was actually giving answers that made sense for others too...

She said that this week AZ gets out of his wheelchair and we find out he can walk and scurries back to it really fast when he hears Trevor coming--hope that that comes to play..

At least we know one week from today Tracy is on.

I like the tidbit about Luke being back a tad bit earlie than expected...I wonder if Luke is the one who overhears lulu confessing this week and we just don't see him yet or if it is Scotty.

Maybe LUke will be back the week of the 6th after all.

• Members

Here is the other stuff this insider dropped by the way...

And the info they dropped about AZ walking was in response to me joking around about Tracy and AZ and that he will surprise her and get out of his chair and walk to her!

Do you have any JLex information you can share? Thanks.

Honestly there is nothing more to share on that front as of now. The pairing is viable. It is solid. When I say solid I do not mean the relationship itself (right now) but the pairing of the characters. As you have been told, Sam and Jerry will not be on the same team and the lines will be drawn in the sand. She is the thorn in their (J-lex) side right now. It's to drum up interest, it's to make Jerry prove himself, it's also to make Jerry's feelings for Alexis clear and lastly to show Alexis as a strong woman. I know it's tough right now but the story needs to play out. Hopefully you will like the end result.

Insider, could you share any SKate info? Do Sonny and Kate get married? Any clues on Kate's secret? Is Olivia a short term or long term character.....basically is SOnny and Kate still the viable pairing that they have been this year? SKate fans have gone through so much only to have a promo that sucks and a wedding that pales to what it should have been.

Yes, they get married.

Olivis is short term as of now. This is likely to change if she takes off.

Skate is where it is at but the drama is not quite over for them. They have no intention of breaking these two up anytime soon.

• Members

From a lusam event recapper...

LuSammers if you are lurking, a quick recap from the KEG event yesterday.

The next few weeks are very good for LuSam. It's both fun (!) and romantic. Yes the the big "L" word is said and has been taped.

I had never seen Kelly and Greg together. It was a great experience! Greg as always was a sweetheart. He is truly the nicest man ever. He did say they are trying to give him more material that delves in Lucky's history as a Spencer since this has been lacking since he took over the role. He is really looking forward to working with Tony who begins taping this week! He also said he was loving working with Kelly and even his grandma loves the pairing.

Chatting with Kelly was like talking to an old high school friend-- she is hilarious and so sweet. The owner of the club kep trying to move her along quicker but Kelly took her time with everyone.

Greatest moment ever-- Greg and Kelly walked onto the stag, took some pics and sat down. They were so welcoming and pumped up! Then someone in the audience pointed out that Greg's fly was open. And Kelly just gasped and said, "O.M.G. Your barn door is down!"

The Q&A was great after that start-- Kelly and Greg went back and forth with complients and seemed very excited about what's coming up for them onscreen.

So if Tony starts back taping today (this week) and the yare three weeks out, he should be back on screen the week of the 13th sometime! So 18 weeks down...three to go! We can do it!!!

• Members

Read this article on Megan Ward--like 3/4 way down she talks about her dream storyline on GH would be for Tracy to buy Crimson and get to work with JE on a daily basis!! I love MW!!! She always says Lunacy are her fav couple on the show! Too bad sh doens't have enough pull to make the Tracy/Kate story happen!!! But something to add to our letters! I have said that on soapdish repeatedly!!

Everyone on that damn cast wants to work with our girl! Kemo, GV, JT, BA, SM...the list goes on..

This site won't let me post the link for some reason, but go to soaptwonusa and then ciinterview

• Members

Some more from the dish...Grain of salt..

anything for tracy?

interaction with jolu and lulu

scenes pick up when luke gets back

friend of a friend

There are new medianet photos from the week of the 6th with Big !@#$%^&*] from Sopranos (I know he started taping last week) so Luke should be back on screen the week of the 13th--exactly 21 weeks to the week he left the screen in may!!

• Members

Who knows, perhaps her association with MB will encourage him to put a word in - since he's one of the 'inside' power brokers.

MW has been pretty consistent with her praise of JE/LuNacy. It's nice to see. Things are changing for every other member of the cast - hopefully they will start to change for Tracy too.

• Members

Out of curiosity...

Michele Val Jean

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michele Val Jean (b. 1950s) is an American television writer on the ABC Daytime soap opera General Hospital. Val Jean made television history when in 2000 she was promoted, alongside Elizabeth Korte, to the post of Head Writer; making her the first African American in the history of daytime television serials to hold the post.

Val Jean wrote the critically acclaimed 1998 re-visitation of Luke Spencer's rape of Laura Spencer, the rape of Elizabeth Webber, Luke and Laura Spencer's 2006 wedding, and the 2007 rape of Jasper Jacks.

Edited by remos

• Members

She is always quoted (MW) saying Luke and Tracy are her favorite couple and she loved their marriage, etc..

I think adding that in a bout Tracy buying Crimson would be a good storyline idea for letters!!

She is always quoted (MW) saying Luke and Tracy are her favorite couple and she loved their marriage, etc..

I think adding that in a bout Tracy buying Crimson would be a good storyline idea for letters!!

• Members

Some legit info from soapdish..this TMI person is the one who has given JE's airdates the past few weeks and has told me No Tracy this week, etc when others said she was on..

For next week...

Liz is not working. She goes to the hospital after Jason calls her to tell her about Kate's shooting.

It is LuSam who are going on a camping trip with Cam and Jake.

Sam comes to Elizabeth's defense.

Jax jumps to protect Carly.

Claudia says the Z's have nothing to do with Kate's shooting, but does she really know that to be true?

Anthony is not as tied to his chair as some might think.

Tracy plays stepmother to Lulu next week when she goes to ShadyBrook to confront Johnny and Lulu. She asks Johnny if he wants Lulu to end up like Laura.

Sonny wants revenge - and he wants Jason to take care of it.

Elizabeth makes it clear that Kate's shooting does not affect her decision to be with Jason.

Sonny wonders if Jason would retaliate if it were Elizabeth lying in a hospital bed instead of Kate.

Nik and Nadine make love.

Robin proposes, but Patrick says no.

Sonny wants the business back to protect the ones he loves.

TMI

And I won't be answering ANY questions, so any piggy backers will be lying to you.