The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

hmmmm Tracy gets moved to another facility? I didn't know she had gone "screaming 'round the bend" like the EWCBO. Oh okay, I see someone made a typo because TRACY is Luke's wife! Hmmm I hate proof-reading myself, so I will forgive it THIS time!

Thanks for the spoilers hooked, whew, as long as Luke ain't mad at our girl for moving L, I may be okay. But if Lulu didn't hate Tracy before, she is REALLY going to hate her now.

BSG, Welcome back from vacay :)

Anyone for the BR?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi all, it's been a while but I've come out of hiding for this one. It may not even register with others but I am sick to death of this storyline. I would like... just once would like to see Tracy welcome Luke back with open arms. Have them have a great little reunion and a few days into their bliss, once everything was sort of back to normal and Luke started asking whatr's ben going on Tracy can fill hm and in and let loose whatever she wished, but the "Tracy is pissed at Luke the second he walks through the door" thing has been done to death. I know that they writers, as little fan a I am, seem to having been giving credit to our couple and trying to give them some kind of stability as a couple with ups and downs and a REAL storyline (though not without Luke, of course).. but this seems to me, like any other time Laura comes back or the LnL start realy kicking and screaming, this type of thing happens where Luke will come back to his wife but they need to make sure she's having none of that b/c she's mad at the whole wide world and let's all make room for the LnL come back that will define the next 20 years.... (excuse me.... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I know you couldn't all see me gag, but I imagine most of you did the same thing)

Ok, night all... that was my rant. I think it will suffice until we can get something on the screen

• Members

hey, does anyone have the clips from when Luke was in the hospital and he tried to get out of bed and leave and Tracy gave him the "if you meant anything you said (yata yata yata) you'll get back in that bed and let them save your life". I have it somewhere but I can't find it at all.

THANKS!!!

• Members

Hi all.

Long day at work so I've been scarce on the boards today. Nice to see some Tracy spoilers. I so can't wait for Luke to return.

I've got a new LuNacy vid to upload (and a cast one too) but will do it tomorrow.

Now to catch up on the blog and fan fic....

• Members

Someone on soapdish just told me Tracy is not on this week at all.

She is on with Lulu next week and she is the one and only person who believes Lulu about Laura being awake.

I would have thought Tracy would be in court tomorrow for the verdict. Guess we will see. Maybe she is just sitting there so they dont' consider that a scene.

That just sucks.

• Members

Lovely job, Lisa. Helps the drought.

So, after watching Lisa's videos another one popped up (you know how Youtube gives you four more with similar interests) and one was Spencer Family opening. I had to laugh. Even in a vid featuring ewcbo the clips of Lulu and Luke all involved Tracy. :lol:

I see on SD that no one is spilling jack about Tracy. We know she's around so they must be playing the LuNacy story really close to the vest. Wonder what it's going to be...

I don't see any confirmation that TG is back in the studio however. Perhaps later in the week he will appear - although there have been reports of closed sets. Curiosity will get the better of me.

Edited by remos

• Members

All I could get today...

So can anyone confirm if Tracy is NOT on this whole week or at the trial today?

Anything anyone can drop on her part in this sending laura away or lulu/storyline? Or on luke's return?

No Tracy this week and right now only a day next week.

That just stinks. Not that I need to see her as wallpaper or mute tracy, but to have her there for the whole trial, but not the verdict is stupid.

And only one day next week supposedly with lulu? and next week is the lead up to the skate wedding which is is clearly not at...

Ugghhh!

• Members

Hooked, i'm glad you are doing ok and thanks for the spoilers! Sorry for the late responce but I was playing hookie from work yesterday.

So I take it that with no more Tracy for the week I can put together all of last weeks trial clips and make them one file.

Lisa Q, I watched your vid and thought it was sweet.

Ms.Q, your was great as well.

knh, I have that clip you want of Luke and Tracy when he is in the hospital, if you can wait until tonight I can post it for you.

• Members

Some scoop...

This insider is totally legit...have taken a leave from SD for a while because of the nastiness towards NLG..

And for my always suffering Tracy fans. Expect Tracy to become once again insecure over Laura's presence in Luke's life when he returns, and will Laura actually give Luke leave to feel okay about moving on and loving someone else? Also expect some Scotty/Luke and I believe some Laura/Scotty interaction.

That's all for now

Long List Scoopster

So waht was the verdict? Did she have any lines? That person was such a liar on soapdish about her not being at the trial today.

Bad news...no school til monday!! Wah!

Anyone up for a little breakroom tonight...I feel so out of touch and disconnected with everone!

For your viewing pleasure...what my son has been doing to pass the time with the hurricane...making youtube videos with his puppet and friend! At least it is creative!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUfh5b_YD_4