Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you for the spoilers, hooked! If they're even considering giving Tracy a daughter, some fan reaction might be what's needed to spur things along. Best case scenario is that TG is still absent close to half the year. Tracy *needs* a story!

Just some speculation on my part...The wig will confront Scotty about his having killed Ric Webber. She agrees to keep quiet in exchange for his not prosecuting Lulu for Logan's murder. Whatever happens from there, I just want her to don her little angel wings and halo, and fly far, far away.

• Members

hooked, thanks for the scoop. Still taking it with a grain of salt though. We've gotten our hopes up way too much in the past, and then nothing happened.

halee, thanks for the clip of Dillon!

As for JE not looking at SC, I think it was because Tracy wasn't supposed to find out about Dillon in drag. JE looking = Tracy looking = Tracy finding out = No longer a secret.

And yep, that tribute is very nice. Steve Burton's story about the wheel chair and Leslie makes me laugh every time. :lol:

• Members

Some JE info from someone who supposedly worked on GH til august..

Not an insider in that I know much about the writing, I used to work there until August. So many things that get posted here aren't accurate at all.

KM is popular with cast and crew as is LW, BH, CC, and KMc. Thought BH and CC aren't as bubbly and outgoing as the others. NLG is very popular but has been intense since June because of the elections, and she is so smart that it can be a little intimidating talking politics with her, but we all like all of them. Also LC is very nice. JE is nice too, but she can be a little abrupt sometimes.

Do you mean cause JE doesn't put up with BS and the stupid antics of people?

Well, we all think she doesn't like stupid people much. Sometimes she gets a little aggravated with some of the stupid antics but she is always gracious. Everyone likes her. She just knows what she wants and she doesn't kiss up to anyone to get anything. She is who she is, you accept her or you don't. Most all of us like her enormously.