The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Valentine's Day recap...

1)Tracy orders a salad at Kelly's. Luke waits on her and she asks what he's doing there. Luke says beggars can't be choosers and he had to find a way to support his lovely wife. Tracy just stares at him.

2)"You are not my husband". Luke says he's got paperwork that says otherwise. Tracy says the only reason she hasn't divorced him is because she can't afford a lawyer. Luke says she had to push the malpractice suit... Luke says he's offering a special.."Burgers to Love by". Tracy says she's not interested. Luke says she has to be hungry because he knows she's talking trays at the hospital. Luke says there's also a vacancy upstairs. Tracy asks "You're living here now?" Luke says it's an old family business, and he's old family - so is she. The vacancy is in his bed. he misses her and wants her back. She says she doesn't. Luke slams the counter and says to stop lying to herself. She says she was going to say she didn't need him. Tracy gets up and does something to her ankle. Luke rushes around the counter to help her, concerned. She pushes him away but she's in obvious pain.

5)Luke tries to help Tracy, and she's got an ice bag on her ankle. Luke wants to take her to GH to get it looked at, she might get two days of clean bed sheets out of the deal. Tracy scoffs, with Monica she's be lucky to come out with her heart, she wouldn't be surprised if Monica hit Sam. Luke says leverege like that would be great, wouldn't it be something if they found the evidence first. Tracy looks up, thinking about it.

6)Luke is telling Tracy the need to find a way to prove the car wasn't stolen. Tracy says No, it's too easy to fall back into their old ways. Luke reaches over to her and kisses her repeatedly (I believe she responds). Tracy says she hates him. He says she doesn't and it's Valentine's Day. She says well, let's see if a Valentine's Day miracle can cure her ankle. Luke says it's awfully cold out there. Tracy says she'll manage then gets to her feet and gingerly walks away from Luke.

Nothing in previews

My thoughts: Almost all of the couples were together today, and in nice ways - no arguing. Even Luke and Tracy were cute. She's trying desperately to convince him and herself that they are over, but Luke isn't buying it. He was really concerned for her, especially with the ankle. I've also noticed that the kiss count is going up almost every time they're together - they are so not done! He wasn't even holding on to her today, and she didn't pull away.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks Remos! I am looking foward to watching when I get a chance today. Glad they are kissing more!

I saw the GH ratings came out today and they SUCKED. They got a 2.3 for the sweeps ratings. Horrible. Oh well...guess sarah brown doesn't quite cut it and this pack of newbie people and the boring ZZZZZZZZZZZ family.

I have a feeling they are not on again til next week when Luke gives her the clothes to help frame Monica. Surely that will at least be one day, and we will get to see them blackmail Monica so they get back into the house (or at least Tracy does). Hope it is like two day's worth because I think the week of the 25th is all about the TMK coming to a close.

Edit

Calling comment line to say love the lunacy scenes today and love them working their way back to each other...

Edit again

New thread of abc.com....post if you can on it! Called Tracy and Luke were so cute today!

http://abc.go.com/daytime/generalhospital/...&tid=227101

New SOC thread I started called How Awesome were Tracy and Luke today!

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...929#post6415929

Edit

One more not posted by me....give tracy some better clothes...!!!

http://abc.go.com/daytime/generalhospital/...&tid=227131

Hey, wanna be like Tracy Q...you can buy her earrings at the abc store now

www.soapoperajewelry.com/category.sc?category...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I Need a big favor!! can someone give me all the recent clips of LuNacy? from the b/w ball on I would be foever greatful. I'm making a new Mvid and really need these clips thanks in advance to whoever can do this.

edit

hooked, I posted at abc hope it helps!

Edited by dorianfan

• Members

How sweet were they today? LOVED THEM! Loved that in the middle of Luke's banter about "burgers to love by", that he stopped and said very sincerely "Tracy, I miss you". LOVED him telling her there was a vacancy upstairs next to him. :D

Hooked, I posted in both threads.

I also added a thread to ABC.COM and included a link to the LuNacy petition. I mean it only has 19 sigs for far. It should have tons more than that. So...... Those of you who have ABC.COM accounts, all you have to do is bump it when you can. Threads often get lost there within minutes. Don't worry they are not going to delete it for having a link or because it's a bump thread, it's important that we keep it on the first page. Here's the link to the thread at ABC.com: http://abc.go.com/daytime/generalhospital/...&tid=227127

EDIT: My 600th post!! woohoo!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

well i saw the epy and it was finally nice to see some good quantity of scenes from our lovely pair. we got a kiss yippie now if only tracy would have taken luke up on that offer of a vacany in the other side of his bed.

well this is what tl wants me to post. i hope u all like. its v-day so you know what the fic is about. lunacy love baby!!!!

http://thefunny1.livejournal.com/4988.html

Edited by funny1

• Members

LuNacy were cute today.

Will read the fic later, funny.

remos, thanks for the recap.

nex, thanks for the clips the other day.

HI MinervaFan.

TL, I would join ABC.com and bump 'em, but I have so many accounts already.

dorianfan, I have the clips, but it might take me awhile to upload all the B/W ones...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Happy Valentine's Day all!

Sorry for the late post but a bunch of my single friends and I went out and celebrated V Day together, the whole date night thing, dinner and a movie! Anyhoo, here is a small gift I thought I would work on before I went to bed.......today's clips! :P

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FFIPPT5I

Clips provided by Geena at Hella Good, edited by me.

• Members

Happy Late Valentine's Day everyone !

I liked yesterday, but I liked the HS scenes better, and I now why, now: I watched those live, and didn't know what was going to happen before it happened. Yep. Being spoiler free, or watching live, before you've read the derogatory comments online, really does help enjoy the show more.

I can't help but wonder: do you think that having Maxie and Spin in the same scene with them (almost) is some kind of parallel? If you think about it, Spin is like Luke a little, and Maxie is like Tracy a little, too.....and I just thought it was interesting TIIC chose both pairs to have the same set at the same time for their scenes. Weird, quirky boy likes sometimes mean, lonely girl, weird, quirky man, adores sometimes mean, lonely woman....just a thought. And since Maxie/Spin and Luke/Tracy are the only things I stopped to watch, that's all I can comment on. It took forever to FFWd the rest of the crap yesterday.

I may be in the minority, but I'd love to see Luke working at Kelly's to stretch out longer than next week. Even if Tracy moves back in the mansion, Luke shouldn't get back in that easily. I wish the writers would think outside the box a little. I mean, once Luke is back in, then what? Where do they go from there? At least, with them living separately, we might get to see him try and woo her. I'm afraid TIIC are going to play it like Luke getting Monica's clothes to blackmail her with, and them getting back in the mansion, is all the "wooing" Luke needs to do.

Not liking it. Sorry.

:(

• Members

I was about to post that about Tracy and Luke moving back into the mansion next week--at least that means they have got to be on a couple days to show him finding the clothes, then them blackmailing Monica right? I'm with you ILTQ--I want to see Luke work harder than just one blackmail scheme. Maybe they both move in, but Tracy makes him sleep in the boathouse or something or definitely in another room. I don't think she is giving in that easy.

This was also just posted :

Also in the IL from last night as part of a larger post

Edited by hookedongh