Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's the one. I knew it kinda sounded like you or TL or Lainey but I wasn't sure if it was even one of us. I wouldn't have put it exactly that way, but I so wasn't expecting to read a defense of our girl, that when I read it, if I'd had anything in my mouth I would have spit it out. Too bad though that it was at the end of the thread, so probably few people will see it...I think the people that need to see it, will see it eventually.

hooked I have emailed you. I may not respond to yours right away, I'm going over to my sister's to see if she can color my hair. I've been in a fire engine red mood lately....I don't know though.

Check in with you guys later !

• Members

^^^ LOL remos.

OT, Judy Garland seems so much younger there than she did on the Wizard of Oz, but judging from the years, the two roles were rather close to each other.

Time for bed.

Do we know the days that Tracy is on next week?

EDIT: SOC pointed out that Katherine on Y&R had the same jacket on as Tracy today. I had to see for myself. LOL. And I had no idea who Katherine was - Haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgrjJeOlXpA (:36 in, 2:43 in, and 6:12 in). Same jacket.

Really time for bed now. :(

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

*waves to remos*

LOL. I don't even need to say who looked better in it. ;) BTW, whoever the chick is in the early part of the segment (she looks kind of like a young Jill Walton), she is totes wearing this top from JCrew http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml...;catId=cat90224

Thanks for the recap, remos! I can't wait to watch! :D

• Members

Tracy had "crying eyes" today. Like she kinda had bags like she had been crying. I don't know, do you think JE is that method, maybe she was crying in her dressing room before the scene?

Well whatever she did, it worked. That was the good stuff today.

• Members

Yeah, Yeah.. I hear you! I hear you!

Here's the thing: I think Luke should be begging and pleading. And I don't think she should take him back so quickly. So today was touching and a bit hot (could have and should have been hotter!). But I don't believe they should be in this place to begin with. I think it was wrong, and completely out of character, for TIIC to have Luke run off as he did after weeks of telling Tracy how much he loves her. So what's happening makes sense, but it shouldn't be happening. They shouldn't be broken up. We shouldn't be arguing about whether or not they will get back together. The whole thing ticks me off big time. grrrrrrr. :angry: