Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love sweet potato fries. East Texas Burger Company in Mineola, Texas, has the best sweet potato fries. They're famous for their burgers, fries, and pies...and I think there's a rumor that Bonnie and Clyde once were involved in a shoot out in the alley behind where the restaurant now stands...hmm, I wonder if that means Sonny and Jason would also like to eat there....LOL.

And when I get my cheat day on my diet, sweet potato fries will be one thing I would like to have. It's a long drive to Mineola for me, but totally worth it....

• Members

You're kidding?! I lived on 81st btw. Amsterdam and Columbus for years! Just moved in August. Good luck on the diet. Go eat at LAND if it's still there, that's good if you are watching what you eat.

*And thanx for the info on where to find the LC, JE comments on that radio show. LC is seemingly not particularly articulate.

Looking forward to GH THursday. I hope we get some good LuNacy and they don't just stick them in at the end. Ugh!

• Members

Hey Lainey that is great about the diet! Good for you for being disclipined! I am off the deep end and need to reign it in fast. Are you doing the nutrasytem?

Did you like Diane today Lainey? I thought she was pretty funny in her conversation with Alexis about men...and how women like them didn't need a man...just a good pillow, a steak dinner and a bottle of wine....and alexis is like "and sex" and Diane says "well you need that..."

Edit...TL the SOC spoiler stuff was all false they said about the leading man and the actress being ushered out...someone pointed out that the actors are only getting scripts like days in advance of shooting...they dont know where their storylines are going...past feb...they haven't finished filming sweeps yet, and nobody with the writer's strike knows any long term plan.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I am reposting this list for anyone interested...of places to write letters to (especially JFP and Brian Frons who I hear is spending most of his time in NY so send to the NY address)

Anne Sweeney

Co-Chairman, Media Networks

The Walt Disney Co & President

Disney - ABC-TV

500 South Buena Vista St

Burbank CA 91521

Jill Farren Phelps

Executive Producer

General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Ave

Hollywood CA 90027

Brian Frons

President of ABC Daytime

2300 Riverside

Burbank, CA 91506

Brian Frons

Daytime President

ABC-TV

77 West 66th St

New York NY 10023

(Name of Actor)

c/o General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Ave.

Hollywood, CA 90027

ABC/GH PHONE NUMBERS

• ABC comment line: 212-456-7477 (Press 4)

• GH Comment line: 323-671-4583

• Switch line: 310-557-7777 (tell them who you want to talk to)

• GH Writers Office: 310-557-5566 (call after hours for answering machine)

• Headwriters Assistant: 310-557-5566

• Jill Farren Phelps, Executive Producer 310-557-4583 (call after hours to get an answering machine)

• ABC (New York offices), Felicia Behr: 212-456-7777 (Ask for them by name and secretary will transfer you. Again if you want answering machine, call after business hours).

• Brian Fron's direct office line: 818-460-7020

ABC/GH Fax Numbers

• Jill Farren Phelps: 310-557-3150

ABC/GH Email Addresses

[email protected] (Head of ABC Daytime)

SOAP MAGAZINE E-MAIL ADDRESSES

[email protected] (Soap Opera Digest - "My Opinion," Carolyn Hinsey)

[email protected] (Soap Opera Digest - "Sound Off!")

[email protected] (Soap Opera Weekly)

[email protected] (Soap Opera Weekly)

[email protected] (Soaps In Depth - ABC issue)

[email protected](Soaps In Depth - ABC issue "Speak Out!")

[email protected] (Cindi Rinehart)

SOAP OPERA MAGAZINE ADDRESSES

Speak Out!

c/o Soaps In Depth

270 Sylvan Ave.

Englewood Cliffs, NJ. 07632

Soap Opera Digest

261 Madison Avenue

New York, NY. 10016

Cindi Rinehart

KOMO TV 4

100 4th Ave N.

Seattle, Wash. 98109

phone number: 206-443-3439

Soap Opera Weekly

261 Madison Ave.

New York, NY. 10016

• Members

Thanks Hooked. I was actually just coming back in here to ask about the soap mag. addresses. Too funny!

Also, you don't have to duck on SB stuff with me either. I really liked her back in the day. Although her excessive nose flaring always held me at bay of being a huge fan. I am willing to give her and her nostrils another chance though. Too bad she is teamed up (at least at the start) with MB. I am just not of fan of his bad Al Pacino impression style of acting. Yawn!

Okay I really need to go to bed now.

• Members

Thanks Nex once again for your editing greatness! :)

So nothing new to report this morning! Except Lukey is back and we know he is gonna catch some hell from our girl!

Edit

Oh yeah..one reliable insider type told me last night all she heard is that Tracy dumps Luke when he gets back but it is not permanent. Yay! I Told her I liked her answer and was going to go with that one! :)

Oh one more thing...from GHH2 updated today (like the wording on this one)

For 1/31

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Remos and Hooked I enjoy getting up in the morning and reading your early post while I have my coffee!

So is Tracy going to have a moment of relief and happiness shine through on her face when she sees Luke, or is she just going to rip right in?

• Members

Spitting distance, baby!

(And I remember when Land was a TexMex joint.

Donna loves that little chinese takeout place next to land - pretty cheap. She likes their sesame tofu! Me.. I don't do tofu!!)

Yes, Nutrisystem. I recommend it. I've lost a little, cause I'm fitting into some of my old size 10s... but i won't get on a scale, so I don't know exactly how much... probably just 3 or 4 pounds.

I always like Diane!

Thought the way they ended that sex line was odd. They went to a Kate mention immediately. And I was like "woah!! are they going to try to make Diane gay again?" (Cause I was convinced that is what they were doing in the beginning). It was odd. Overall funny, but the end was odd.

• Members

Hey Lainey...TL and I were wondering about that line too..meaning either Diane was already getting sex or that she could just take care of that herself--LOL!! I thought about the gay angle but they showed her almost in bed with Max...maybe she and Max are having a little fling on the side!!