Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AHHH I hate these spoilers/rumors. I don't care so much about SC leaving as he is annoying me lately, but that is not good for the Qs....hope it is not the writing on the wall....them trying to slowly phase them all out. I mean who is left in that house???? Monica/Edward/Tracy/Luke/Alice??? I will miss tracy/dillon stuff (although lately there is none anyway).

La la la la *hands over my ears* I'm am not listening to any more spoilers (eddie murphy in beverly hills cop scene with the la la la la I am not listening to ....)

LOL Deb about the Delta Nus and Elle!! Too funny. This was SO not that type of sorority! :) I do feel old though...I graduated almost 19 years ago from UT! A bunch of my friends from college will be there though, even though it is an all year reunion. It will be funny to see what everyone is up to...when I was filling out the form you had to register with it said hobbies and I was thinking hmmm...."tracy obession" Ha ha.

BTW...my toe feels 100% fine today...whew...I think I escaped disaster! :)

• Members

You're welcome for the caps. I am way behind. These spoilers are throwing off my concentration. Ugh. They better not have Tracy and Scott hook up. Why did they bring him back? Hoping Laura would come back and make the Luke/Laura/Scotty story fly. Pfft. Luke has a wife!

After Matt and Donna on Another World, I said no more couple obsessions... Then came Matt/Vanessa of Guiding Light, Alan/Monica again, then David/Dorian, Tracy/Luke. You see a pattern here. It's so hard not to get sucked in, then splat! Say we won't get a splat??

• Members

Well guys, the time has come for some internet sobriety. LOL. I need some time off from internet Tracy stuff just to keep my sanity. I wont be on for most of next week. Try not to miss me toooo much, LOL yeah right. :P:)

Hooked, what a cool painting!!! I could never think of anyting but people or flowers to paint 'cept when I was in school and we had to paint our interpretation of other artists famous paintings. Did you have a model, pic, or other painting to go by? Anyway, I LOVE it!! Oh, and have a good trip.

MagicHappens, Happy belated Birthday

Nex, Thanks again for the luscious edit of Luke and Tracy the other day.

• Members

(MASSIVE POSITIVE SPECULATION BELOW... WITH NONE OF THOSE STUPID BLACKOUT THINGYS, 'CAUSE I DON'T LIKE 'EM!)

So... maybe it's because I'm on vacation all next week, and Dee is coming into town... but I have now fully thought about all the spoilers out there, and I can CONFIDENTLY make this prediction: NEXT WEEK THERE WILL BE LUNACY SEX. "REAL," HONEST TO GOODNESS, FULLY COMPLETED LUNACY SEX. WANT PROOF? HERE YA GO:

1.Spoiler From SON says Tracy gets Alan to give her a night with Luke alone. He agrees, and that gets interupted by Scott's B.S. We were all confused by this because we thought the sex was going to come after a night of drinking. Well my friends, what if it DOES?!??!

2. Spoiler from Soapzone says "Tracy and Luke get wasted. Then get to consummating as a married couple. They can’t blame this, this connection of love, on the booze either." What if THIS is the change in perspective or the "realization" that comes after the night of drinking at the Metrocourt? You know, the spoiler that is also in SON. And those SON spoilers (the ones on this site), aren't really spoilers they're promos or teases. They ARE going to happen (in some form or limited fashion).

SO, based on my analysis, I'm guessing interupted Hanky Panky at the mansion on Tue or Wed, followed by a night of LuNacy Sex after drinking at the MetroCourt on Thursday or Friday.

BANK ON IT! I'M POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!

• Members

TracyLuv, nooooooooo! The both of us can't do internet sobriety! Especially with hooked heading out for vacation. The thread will be even more quiet!!! :(

Lainey, I admire your positivity, but SZ's Scoops and Spoilers sometimes consisit speculation based on spoilers.

But wait!!!

Shutting. Up. Now.

MinervaFan, I heard Sonny tripped UP the stairs and then fell and rolled down them. You might have to watch that and tell me about it, LOL.

OFF-TOPIC

This 10 page paper is kicking my butt. I'd rather be writing a SPANISH paper right now than this crap. Question: Is it okay to use the passive voice? My Spanish linguistics professor always tells us it it's fine to do use it in English, but since he's not the one that's going to be grading this, I don't know. The class isn't an English one, but I still get points for proper grammar/sentence structure and all that, and I don't want to lose what should be easy points. Oh, and whose dumb idea was it to create APA style? Was MLA not good enough? I've used APA about once in my lifetime before this assignment. And wow...I just gave you all a whole lot of unnecessary information, LOL. Apologies. I feel like ranting. What I really should be doing is focusing. Hmm, maybe I need dinner? Think that'll help? Okay. Signing off now. Probably won't be around tonight. Ms. Q is going to be lame and write her paper...on a Friday night. Of course, now that I think about it, talking about a fictional character in the "breakroom" might also be considered lame. Haha. Okay. REALLY. GOING. NOW. *goes in search of dinner*

EDIT: Anonymous Scoop:

See, this is a nice spoiler, isn't it? Too bad it's not an official spoiler yet. Just a rumor. Anyone could've made it up. Or even it's true, it might be cut.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

POSITIVE SPOILER TALK!

Ms. Q, what is your deal?!?!?! Stop with the negativity. THIS SPOILER IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN. It's sorta been spoiled in the official SON thing. Tracy will help Alan communicate with Monica. In return he's going to give her a night with Luke (that Scotty interrupts, but that's not Alan's fault!). I can see that Alan/Tracy interaction being 'touching.' It's totally going to happen!

Next week is going to be great for Luke and Tracy. In part because Sonny can't talk!!! So that will free up a bunch of air time!!!!

I SEE nothing but good things for Luke and Tracy ahead. --- TG is getting old. The old man to the rescue thing just doesn't work anymore. Yet, people love HIM. And he's sparkley and interesting and engaging with her. And visa versa. They're sticking around folks --TOGETHER. TIIC will do nothing that breaks them apart for LONG TERM (it's a soap, they'll go up and down). But if the re-marriage to his GREAT LOVE didn't split them... NOTHING WILL!

LuNacy Love is around the corner people.. head to the OTB and bet on it!!!! Then relax already. GEEZ.

• Members

Lainey, don't kill me. I'm abandoning Silver Lining.

I just can't play in the sandbox right now.

I need a new prompt bunny.

I'm thinking #40 may be haiku.

Please PM or email with response.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated--the prompt is "argue."

Edited by MinervaFan