The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been around lately, school sucks like that. I'm probably not gonna be around for a few days cuz I have rehearsal tomorrow, sunday, monday and tuesday.

ugh I need TQ to be on before I go crazy.

spoiler talk

If Lesley is getting a spoiler then maybe there's hope for Tracy lol ;)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AMUSING MYSELF (because we had a potluck and I'm fighting sugar crash)

WITH

EXTREMELY

FAKE

SPOILERS

Next Week on General Hospital:

-Sonny has nothing to say to anyone about anything. In fact, he doesn't even appear in five consecutive episodes, and MB is not on vacation.

-Alan discovers he can still perform medicine and carry on a conversation that ISN'T about Sonny, Lulu's pregnancy, or Tracy's sham of a marriage.

-Dillon brushes his hair. In a related spoiler, Amelia Earheart is finally located!

-Tracy and Luke have a conversation that ends in an uninterrupted kiss. And they mean it.

-Patrick Drake is NOT the only surgeon capable of performing a delicate operation.

-Monica, Tracy, Bobbie, Anna, Audrey, and Leslie Weber are on a committee together, have a girls' night out, and wind up (in a fit of drunken humor) pooling their money and buying Jake's as a joint venture.

-Sam doesn't cry. About anything.

-Jason cracks a smile. And means it.

-Not one single person cheats on their spouse. Not one single person is carrying the child of an inappropriate father.

-Edward says something nice about his children. Both of them.

-ELQ does something right, and Tracy gets the credit.

-and finally...not one single cast member loses a single line due to the "eagerly anticipated return" of any cast member from the 80s.

END FAKE SPOILERS

• Members

MinervaFan, those are the best spoilers I have ever heard! Thank you for writing that. GH was really depressing for me today, and I needed that.

REAL SPOILER BABBLE...

Leslie? Spoiler? *looks outside window for flying porcine objects*

Leslie and Tracy, in a scene together? *checks west for rising sun*

• Members

LOL My computer went wonky and ate my post.

I wonder what it tasted like.

LOL

Can you tell I'm tired already?

*waves to smirks who really should post more and LOL at MinervaFan's fake spoilers.

My only wish?

That LaineyBev's story, or a variation of it...takes place/comes true...either before or after Laura leaves would be fine.

Will Guza show us this love he says Luke feels for Tracy?

Cause I really don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Luke or Guza.

LOL

And there are many many MANY days I wish Luke was a nonissue...like THIS WEEK(tries to forget the things out of Luke's mouth this week and last week also).

But I can't help it. I love Lacy. I'm a glutton for punishment right? LOL

• Members

angel! Glad you popped in! We've missed ya!

Love the fake spoilers, MinervaFan!

The Tracy/Lesley/Dillon thing is a rumor from an anonymous poster at SoapDish. Grain of salt and all that. ;)

SOD Spoiler (Skye's return)

_

_

_

_

Guza: "Skye's return will involve not only Lorenzo, but also Robert and old flame Luke, which then immediately involves Tracy, who's not thrilled about that (laughs)." *shrugs* I hate this stupid merry-go-round. At least we have TQ spoilers, right?

• Members

Hey.. Thanks for all the support re: my story. You guys are great! The definite antidote for my bruised and battered ego. Definitely! :D:D:D

On the Zine thing.. or the idea that has to do with sending anything to anyone connected to GH.. I say go for it if you want!!! But, I don't want to be in it. The idea of anyone connected to the show actually reading anything I wrote freaks me out BIG TIME. :o I just want to putter in my la-la land!!

Speaking of puttering in la-la land...

Minerva, if you log back here tonight, check the breakroom again. I just checked there, and you were gone. I am bubbling with ideas today, including one that I'm going to do -- a little three pager or so -- an introspective angsty thing that has Luke & Tracy meeting up again 5 years AFTER the divorce. ohhhh.

Smirks, you are hilarious!! Very funny stuff. Very true and very funny!!!!

funnnnn. :D

• Members

Wild, wild goings on in the Break Room last night.....I don't think I've ever seen so many people in there at one time. Even Tracy Quartermaine and Bob Guza showed up...ILTQ, did you ever get the terms of that blackmail straightened out? Oh, and I had to leave and missed the ending of Tracy's story--about how she stopped being utterly repulsed by Luke Spencer. Keith, you seemed to have a good rapport with "Tracy." Could you fill me in?

Oh, and BTW, Luke did something very, very wrong in my new story. Wronger than bailling on his daughter. Spanky might really never forgive him.....

• Members

OMG----It's official!

I F**king HATE the little B*tch!

HATE. HER.

NOW.

MASSIVE SPOILER FOR TODAY'S SHOW FROM SOAPZONE LIVE POST

>

>

>

If the poster at Soapzone is correct, Lulu told Luke about Tracy's abortion.

That horrid little b*tch. Stupid, horrid, selfish, awful little BRAT! It was not hers to tell. It was not her right, or her place, or her choice to tell Luke.

I've been trying to give Lulu the benefit of the doubt, and granted--I do not know the context of the situation because I haven't seen it yet. But I'm furious with her for doing it, no matter the result (desparately hoping this will bring Luke and Tracy closer together as opposed to tearing them apart.)

Oh, and if Luke calls Tracy a hypocrite for encouraging Lulu to keep the baby after having an abortion herself, I will destroy him in my fic. I'm serious. He will know no mercy.

There you go, Lukey boy. The ball's in your court (and TIIC). You handle this like a man, an adult, or I will decimate you in fiction. You have been warned.

On a lighter note, somebody on the SZ said they were "fascinated" by Jane Elliot's hair. Not sure what that means, but wow....hair fascination.

• Members

yeah I read the same thing at SZ.

spoiler talk

Lulu's a waste of space.

Sadly the way it happened will probably not look that bad.

And it should.

That's an awful thing to go and tell...

And not that many people seemed upset that she did it..when you know if Tracy had told about her to someone that didn't know, the audience would go ballistic.

I'm kinda hating that Tracy was only on the first half after over TWO WEEKS of not being on.

ANd I don't think the spoiler talk between Edward and Tracy ever took place today.

ETA about Luke I doubt he'll even mention it to Tracy. Watch and see. Of course I haven't watched to see his reaction. So who knows?

spoiler talk over