The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

first thing's first--- just sent you the pic. check your email, and you're welcome cool.png (kinda liked this joe-cool guy)

and second- for the good ol' days.... is anybody watching in the morning? I'm guessing not b/c it's really early- god bless dvr. 2 old gh everyday they play them cronologically. the black and white ball is coming up.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love tony's sense of dark humor!

This is guy who referred to jakes death as "jake is a hood ornament " story

I think he is talking about character types --lunatic shrew crazy bitch although I don't see that as fitting for Anna!

Yah this pc day needs to end!

• Members

Took me awhile to figure out which would be Anna, but probably all the action stuff at her age is pretty stupid, no matter how fit she is.

I only check in when LuNacy/Tracy is on now, but reading around the dial I can see it's one long ride. I understand sweetie Spin just had his heart ripped out, cut up in front of him, and served back with hot sauce. Poor baby.

• Members

not to be nitpicky- but can someone school new Christina on continuity please? she ended the scene yesterday standing in one spot with very little "look how smartmouthed and bratty i can be" in it. Today it opens with the same 3 lines being dragged out into a few minutes, she's moving all over the screen, going between everyone and has that look like she's hot sh-t and gonna rule the rosot. WTF? I know they have to let certain things through but come on?

ps OT- I'm getting a puppy saturday!!!!!!!! he's super cute. a terrier/ beagle mix and his name is Myers but we're changing it to Milo (fam idea, not fans of Myers). as long as he doesn't fall through in the next 2 days

what's new with everyone? it's been all show topic stuff for a bit (except for you, Hooked. congrats to your son!!!!!!! very happy for him, he's gonna have a great time with all of it. sorry for you, though, but you get used to it fast I guess)