• Members
Posted (edited)

I just watched. Well, I will be honest and say that the last 4-5 episodes have been better than what we've been getting for months. Maybe it's the lack of Sheila and her caricature storyline or the lack of mention of the rapist and mints, I don't know. This doesn't mean I like the plots or the absurd character assassinations that are happening, No, no, but it's more alive and feels like things are moving along finally. I do hope Brooke will get a new chapter and be the girl-boss she proved she can be in the early 90s. I also want to see her devour some fresh new meat. It could be Hollis or anyone other than Ridge. Today, Brooke acting scared of Steffy and not wanting to say Yes to being CEO is stupid... but I recognize the pattern and I think Bradley is prepping it for a full blown Brooke takeover. I don't think - I am sure it's going that way after watching today's episode. Brooke is saying No now, but I'm sure Steffy will trigger her to say Yes very soon. 

And let me not forget, My condolences to Sinn fans.  

(the video is the cringe of the year)

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Maxim

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I didn't think they would actually go there with Hope and Finn.....

Well, congratulations Brad Bell on the complete character assassination of Hope. It used to be Brooke that he dragged through the mud, but now it's Hope who's playing that role.

I will always have a little space in my heart for this show, but at this point the kindest thing anyone could do to it is put it out of its misery. Brad Bell is creatively bankrupt and is only going to destroy it even more, if that's even possible. 

Please register in order to view this content

Now we can look forward to (so to speak) months and months of Steffy calling Hope slut and whore and screeching about the Logans.... Is this really what Brad Bell thinks the audience wants to see? 

• Members

It will be hilarious for Steffy to call Hope whore after her history. I think that's one of the reasons this storyline is a complete flop. Steffy is no Stephanie. And Hope is no Brooke. 

Someone tell this to Bradley Bell. 

• Members

6-3

I admit...we knew it's been coming. But the 'Is Dollar Bill Luna's father' storyline has really been flowing the last week or so. And perhaps it's a good thing that it had fits and starts. Those fits and starts allowed for us to get to know Luna a little bit more and see Bill/Poppy grow as a couple. And look at them already trying to poke Katie into that couple. Ugh. 

If Bill has to have two women fighting over him, it should be Poppy and LI. Love that Li's back and has been stirring it up with everybody. She's such a great antagonist and the potential is there. Even her storming over to Bill's makes sense given her history with Poppy AND her history with Bill who had her back during her Sheila drama. And the actresses have great adversarial chemistry. The coda at the end of this episode was GREAT.

Meanwhile, Hope's been showing her claws with Steffy and I loved she threw Brooke's business history in Steffy's back. Cuz...what has Steffy done? Hmm. And Annika was looking fierce. 

• Members

B&B's official YouTube channel has posted the full length tribute to Ed and Melody Thomas Scott. It features extra footage not included in the Emmy's telecast. It verifies my suspicion that the Bells produced this, rather than the Emmys themselves, the background music is all signature Bell cues. 

• Members

Something that's always struck me as a B&B soap oddity: none of the Forresters have had an unrevealed/long lost child. None of the children or even Eric. Angela would've worked, but clearly they changed direction. Considering Ridge's playboy reputation, you'd think that would've been a slam dunk!

Of course, Thorne was teased as Liam's dad for a minute. I guess that was a blessing! lol That said, after Aly was foolishly killed off, a long-lost child from the 'only Forrester/Douglas son' would show up to try to get control of FC. Imagine if Macy had a secret child: that'd be the Forrester/Douglas/Spectra trifecta!

It's not like the soap hasn't used this trope. The Logans: Donna/Marcus and, obviously, the Spencers. I wonder why the Forresters were exempt?

• Members

I was sure it was fantasy till they showed the promo with the sexual stuff. Now I understand they are lying in the promos and making us believe false stuff. Typical. Neeeext. 

• Members

So Carter asks Katie how she feels about Bill having a daughter with Poppy.

Are you kidding me with this?

She's still "processing it"? Carter should be telling her it has nothing to do with her effing life, not indulging her to make sure she's ok. This all happened before Bill and Katie were ever a thing, and regardless, Katie should have stopped caring about Bill LONG ago.

Also trash: All those scenes with Finn and Hope. Every one.

• Members

Yup! This show refuses to acknowledge that Steffy was the one who originally went after Hopes men while taunting her about her virginity, and shaming her because she was a LOGAN!!!! Thudley desperately really wants JMW to be Susan Flannery and it’s not working….

Its sad we can only fantasize what this show could be under proper care and the right history being played.