• Members

What a s h I t t y cliffhanger!!

Seriously, it took Tate parents that long to bust into the room? Damn!!

I know what it means.

Holly and Tate are no Romeo and Juliet.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't either. The normal soap trope would be for us to root for Holly and Tate while hating Sophia.

Instead I want Sophia to ruin them. LOL.

I caught that, too. That's definitely a tell. I just hope he's not paired with Leo, who Ron C seems to be OBSESSED with.

• Members

I know he's both a forensic accountant and accounting professor. Carrie had feelings for Rafe ⏤ which I think is a pairing that would have been amazing, and brought on a separation between her and Austin. And that kind of began the friendship between Abigail & Austin, which developed into a crush from Abigail, and there were some kisses.

But yes, Patrick Muldoon did not work in the role. Again, I get why he was brought back, but I don't think it was ultimately the right decision for the role. But I also think it came down to Austin Peck and Terri Conn living on the east coast, and not wanting a permanent relocation to the west coast.

But, let this photo say it all:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Well, the most I can say for today is that I did not actually hate the day. Tate & Holly do not bother me, well, maybe some, but not nearly as much as they are bothering all the rest of you. 

I agree their prom was lame. This does not surprise me. 

Leo was totally annoying. However, I find myself excited about something because of him for next week.

Please register in order to view this content

It is so troubling to me how Ava impacts Kayla's life. And, it is so weird her relationship with Roman! 

I will say that Harris suddenly appearing in her (their?) room was a well done moment & Steve & Tamara exchanged a very wonderful look between the two of them. 

• Members

Leo Howard's talented and hot, but he projects a little too old and more importantly too confident for the part. I would sooner see him on GH tbh (maybe as Cam). Would I want poor little JMM (who's also talented) back to get stalked online by barely legal twink hunters? Nope.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Yeah, but then you'd have to deal with their sweaty b.o., lol.

In his heart of hearts, Ron Carlivati wants Leo in a love triangle with Brady and Xander.  He just hasn't found a way to make that happen (...yet).