• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wish CBS would micromanage BOLD, cause Bell needs something. lol

Anyways I do too when it comes to the Gates

Korte as sole HW, yeah this show is f*cked. RIP GH, glad I got to watch your in your hey day 

• Members

Well damn.

Korte solo is never going to last. Nor is that the right decision, I think we and the consistently eroding audience has suffered under the Carly show enough for 25 years.

Those ratings bumps that saved the show came more from the Robin story than anything Carly has done since the Metro Court Crisis. 

I feel like PM quit, not the other way around. Hopefully we get some statements. As I said in the main GH thread, if there was a power struggle going on I felt he would just quit.

You know what makes me the most pissed off? The show has people that need to be used that the audience loves, has forever, and Valentini keeps them on the fringes or used them for propping his favorites. Liz and Dante I’m starting with you! My hope was finally the show would have GH characters again.

• Members
Posted (edited)

From SOD (Link)
Material crafted by the Mulcahey/Korte team will air through mid-summer, a source at the show shares.
The source adds, “There will be more news to share at a later date as to the composition of the new writing team.”

Edited by janea4old

• Webmaster

I didn't write this in my article, but since Digest is alluding to it, I'll say it outright here: Don't be surprised if an entirely new writing team is at the helm. Right now, it is 50/50.

As I said earlier, "there's more to the story."

• Members

What needs to happen is Frank Valentini's ass getting fired for years of deteriorating ratings and quality under his watch. Just because he keeps the engine "on" that doesn't mean he gets to have a job for the rest of his life and no accountability for any failures or mistakes. 

• Members

As long as FV is there it's now clear nothing's gonna change. Until that happens I'm not gonna get excited if they dredge up another Great Name of Daytime History.