• Members

I hope this guy isn't a Sonny recast. I'd much rather they bring Zach Tinker back, especially since I believe he has said in the past he'd be open to returning and he doesn't seem that busy booking other roles.

I never liked Dario, so that doesn't excite me either. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

omg, Al Calderon. He's so hot. In a medium where often times it's looks over acting chops, DAYS rarely ever misses. I remember he played a hot random guy in TWD Beyond. He's a queer musician, too. I wonder if he is a Sonny recast? Maybe, he's a new character for Tate? I think I read somewhere there were rumors Tate was gonna be gay? Perhaps, that's why they recast him with an actor with experience? So the story can have more PUNCH. I do wonder where DAYS is getting all this money to spend on talent these days. really interesting. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

considering the storylines they've had and Leo's character disgustingly, falsely #MeToo-ing Sonny: big ups to Zach for not putting up with such gross bullshit. Yikes.

i do hope he's new character Javi, and he's not paired w/ Leo.