Y&R: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Another Newman family meeting without Abby. Does she even know she has a new niece or that Victoria’s house burned down?

It’s actually shocking there aren’t more alcoholics running around town. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tucker ever without booze in his hand whether it’s in his room or the restaurant.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'm watching Y&R only because of Colleen Zenk.

I will repeat it.

I'm watching Y&R only because of Colleen Zenk.

Yesterday's show was horrendous.

The direction and especially the scenes at the ranch were uninspiring and odd.

Seeing Chance's hot chest was nice.

The Jordan/Victor scenes and the out come were predictable and anticlimactic. The Frat Boy coming to the rescue made it more annoying and painful to watch.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The Simpson trial, no doubt drew away viewers’ attention from daytime soaps but it’s sad to me that, no one mentions any strategies that were developed and implemented to draw back those lapsed viewers or to actively cultivate new ones, that didn’t involve simply bringing in new characters , copying off-brand Hollywood scripts and cheap gimmicks. Everyone cites O.J., leading me to ask “and then what? What did you do in response to draw those viewers back?” The shows I used to watch back then brought in a whole bunch of dull characters and/or showed storylines that could have been the antidote to insomnia. On occasion of a compelling storyline, there was usually no follow up.

• Members

Other than the Jordan stuff and of course Audra/Tucker/Ashley this show has gotten really really aimless again to where it was back in 2021 when watching show was  inducing.

We’re at the point where like 3/4 of the characters only show up to remind us they still exist as they deal with mundane issues like OCD, a sore throat, house hunting etc. 

• Members

Have to fully agree with your comments about yesterday's show. Jesus, another pffffffft climax. And no, Nick showing up to save the day wasn't some OMG moment (as so many on Reddit say it was, and also add that with this episode, "Y&R is BACK!"  I mean WT Actual F???)

Again, horrible and lazy execution in every way of a decent story and plot.

• Members

It's dumb that someone as savvy as Jordan didn't know Victor was either wired or had a tracking device on him. Hell a cell phone is a tracking device. I knew from the beginning that Victor had a tracking device on him.

Chance and Summer....zzzzzzzzz

All the pairings created after WJB are a boring mess.

What was the purpose of Phyllis yesterday?

• Members

The next “big story” is probably going to be about Sharon having an offscreen hoarding problem with Tessa, Mariah, Adam, Nick, Sally and Chelsea staging an an offscreen intervention.

Please register in order to view this content