• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Update:

In a soap she knows interview 

Lauralee says a very vague spoiler. "There's something coming up that's so classic Phyllis. This one will remind you of back in the day. That's coming up in a few weeks. It's classic Phyllis."

Lauralee sounded enthused about it, Michael  Damian even seemed happy about it .   so any guesses as to what this Classic Phyllis moment will be ? 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Speaking of...?  ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN WIGS.  It was bad enough when they had her running around looking like Tallulah Bankhead on a bender, but now she's looking like Janet Green!

Edited by Khan

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Does Seth not know she was wearing a wig? It's so obvious.

When Colleen was taking the wig off and placing it in the dumpster...it gave me parody Carol Burnett Show vibes.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Playing catch up on the week….

OCD….? What was that PSA story about? Of all the things that could have been troubling Connor…What in the heck has Griffith been drinking lately???

So crazy Jordan is running around town offing people, literally starting fires, changing wigs and glasses left and right? Sigh. I mean I love Colleen but it also feels so aimless/pointless at this point as JG tries to milk this dry to the bone.  I feel like if JG had done this right we would have had a slow build with both Jordan & Claire, have them introduced, have Jordan secretly spike Nikki’s drinks like Meggie did all those years ago to get Nikki heavily drunk again etc. before the big May sweeps reveal/climax.

Looks like the throwback stuff with Phyllis/Danny/Christine is mercifully done for now. Couldn’t happen to a nice psychopath lol. And yes I agree WHY was Abby being nice to her?

Still think Chance should be launching his own PI business or private security firm with Summer “moonlighting” with him. 

Thursday’s episode has Ashley going bonkers again with her personality clearly splitting. ED’s facial expressions are perfect and Thursday’s ending gave me possessed Marlena disguised as Kristen vibes for real.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I just watched the intro of today's show with the CGI fire. At this point it's like shame on me for even watching this dreck. This is sad. Even sadder is that I'm almost impressed they did this instead of just saying it happened offscreen. I swear they should just transition to radio at this point.

• Members

3-1

And to think...the week started off so well with the writers focusing on Ashley/Tucker/Audra. Ashley has lost her ever-loving mind, but dare it if it did not keep my interest. It could just be that she stayed dragged Audra who is coming across so needy. lol.

Then Thursday came around and the tone was jarring as all get out. Nikki catching on to Jordan with Seth was good. And Claire continuing to both with Victoria and Cole. Otherwise I was just like...why? 

And Billy, Chelesa, Adam, and the plot device de jour is a HECK NO. I'm about ready to be sure to use my FF finger from here on out. 

• Members

I am so over this Ashley crap. It's not Emmy reel material. And no, she's not knocking it out of the park. These are probably the easiest lines ED has ever had to utter. She sounds like an idiot on the daily now.

It's stupid and repetitious, never ending back and forth for her with Tucker, leading absofrickinlutely nowhere. Now they have her referencing to herself in her head. This has gone from dumb to dumber.

Any word on when ED is taking her next leave of absence? Soon, I hope.