GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What we know is that today's script was written by Dan & Chris. We also know that Patrick & Elizabeth have been cherry-picking their scripts & tweaking some but clearly there is only so much they can do. They can change dialogue. They can't change who is in the scenes. I don't think they could change the order of scenes.

Except perhaps for one proviso & we don't know for sure but maybe they can change story elements if & only if it is specifically a part of "Jason's return." 

I think we're seeing Team Jason, Conflicted people in between, and Team Anti-Jason. 

I think we are also seeing some people with agendas. 

I think we may get into double agents in both the FBI and the WSB, and what the heck maybe Pikeman too. 

Sam is Team Anti-Jason and also she is bitter & so has an agenda. 

I never, no not even once, watched PSSN, so tell me what about which dialogue, etc. if you will?

• Members

Team Jason: Jason, Carly, Danny, Michael, Willow, presumed Spinelli & Maxie.

Conflicted: Anna, Kristina, Molly.

Team Anti-Jason: Sam, Jagger, Alexis, Sonny, Drew, Lois.

People With Agendas (PWAs): Drew, Sam, Sonny, Jagger.

Lies: Sonny said the divorce was Carly's fault. Just as he lies about Karen, now he is lying about Carly. And, about himself.

Sam: She's describing a Danger-Addicted Jason who is not who she lived with.

• Members

Not really.  It's really dark (lighting wise) and brief but uh..she straddles Sonny and you can see Carly take off her underwear and take off Sonny's belt

Please register in order to view this content

and then I guess they change positions and Sonny is on top.  It's so gross.  I apologize to everyone here for making you re live that, but at least I didn't post the clip.  It's honestly under 30 seconds but it will stay with me for a lifetime lol.