B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

There is no disconnect, and calling it one doesn't make it so.

I responded directly to what you said. If you disagree with me, fine, but don't act as if I'm in some parallel universe, making comments out of nowhere.

I made multiple posts here -- probably too many -- because the discussion went beyond the storyline to implications that I condone and excuse rape. Pushing back against that does not mean I think "it's all about me," and I'm not going to run away when someone thinks of me as a rape apologist.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMG...I just couldn't with Hope today. I can't believe she told Deacon that she was tired of people telling her they had "changed" when they hadn't, and that's why she can't trust Sheila. Uhhhh, hello? That's the same exact same relationship she has with Thomas, the guy who drove Emma off a cliff and told Hope her baby was dead. The scene would have been so much better if Sheila had pointed out her hypocrisy. I do think Sheila's visit needs to wrapped up. There's just so much you can do with the character after all she's done. She should push Liam off a cliff on her way out though. It would make more sense to bring back the kid she had with Massimo to be the "new Sheila" without all the baggage.

The whole RJ/Luna/Zende mess is a...mess. If I never hear the word "mints" again. Just when they started to do something with Zende and this actor for the first time, they give the character this horrendous storyline. There's no way he wouldn't have known something was off with Luna. He was just at a party right before pledging her love for RJ, and then she was waiting for Zende in his bed??? Not only does it make him look like a rapist, despite what all the characters are saying, but also an a*&hole for sleeping with his cousin's girlfriend!

• Members

I was hoping to see an early prewiew of Hollis instead I got....

The rapist telling the victim maybe the rape happened for a reason. So they can be together more easily. The rapist tells the victim to end it with the boyfriend to be with him.

What horrible writing by Rex M. Best and Bradley Bell.

• Members

I agree 100 percent. It's a disgrace that we have to see a rapist gaslighting his victim like that. Zende is done as a character after this... D-O-N-E. Bradley Bell assassinated him.

• Members

OMG...could this storyline get ANY worse? Zende's solution is for Luna to break up with RJ and be with HIM??? Really?

Probably the only person who hates this story more than the viewers is the actor that plays Zende. They've completely written the character into a horrible corner. 

Also, if I hear the word "mints" one more damn time...

Meanwhile, Hope's at the office making out with the dude who told her her baby was dead. This show is so misogynistic. Time and time again, women on the show turn to men who treat them like trash. How many times has Ridge tossed Brooke aside, for instance? Liam waffled back and forth between Steffy and Hope treating both of them like crap for years.

I would love to see this show written by a WOMAN for a change.