DAYS: "90210" actress Annalynne McCord on her way to Salem

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lord I thought had permanently blocked that ultimately (especially in its final seasons) crummy 90210 show out of my head for good.

I suppose next we’ll find out the equally washed up Trevor Donovan is back as Jeremy who is now gay and Leo’s latest love interest.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

LOL!! While Donovan’s time on Days was largely superfluous and insulting (largely because Hogan basically trashed the character and his father), I like Teddy’s coming out story at the time on 90210 as that was one bright spot. Then it collapsed.

I literally just spat out my chamomile tea reading that last part

Please register in order to view this content

…thanks for the laugh Carl!

• Members

For what it’s worth, the Days instagram refollowed Matt (yay!) and Cady (yuck!) so the chances are high that Marin is Abby. 

As a true JnJ fan, I’ll be FFing through all scenes with the faux Jennifer. Cady’s just a lame AMC leftover who has proven herself incapable of playing Jennifer Rose Deveraux. She plays her too harsh and is not able to capture the innate sweetness and likability Missy brings to the role. Cady plays her like a depressed bitch.

Susan Haskell and Kristina Wagner would have been suitable Jenn recasts. 

• Members

I am a person so don’t ever refer to me as an “it”. It’s degrading and dehumanizing and beyond the pale. Why my opinions threaten you I’ll never know. I have added you to my ignore list. All I ask is that you stop harassing and slandering me.

My point stands. Cady’s awful in the role of Jennifer. Folks may have special feelings about her from those boring East Coast soaps but she is just not capable of playing Jennifer properly. I’m a 30+ year JnJ fan. I know of which I speak.

This begs the question, why didn’t Missy return? She didn’t return for Abby’s death because she didn’t like that they were killing Abby and didn’t want to play those scenes. But this is Abby’s resurrection so why would she not want to play that?

Edited by EdibleFlowers

• Members

She hasn’t lived in LA since 2006. She also returned for several episodes in 2021 and 2022. She’s obviously open to returning so I’d love to know why she’s not back for Abby’s resurrection. 

Since it’s likely McCord is Abby, I am hoping Judith Chapman is playing Anjelica and has had Abby for the past couple of years.